Over the years, millions have searched for the holy grail thinking it to be something giving eternal life; yet not many have noticed Christ speaks of a second Cup before the last super and in that is part of his true meaning.
Summary: Over the years, millions have searched for the holy grail thinking it to be something giving eternal life; yet not many have noticed Christ speaks of a second Cup before the last super and in that is part of his true meaning.
To begin lets make one point clear, when Christ speaks at the last super he reminds the disciples “not to drink of the vine until the coming of the kingdom” and not that he said “I will not”; else this next sentence contradicts that and what this whole article is showing to prove.
(41) For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.
So in this we are told if we belong to Christ, then we should only drink water and why the concern over the Pharisee (John and Paul) conditioning everyone it is ok to drink and establishing communion and not Christ (Yeshua) did (disciples shared bread, not wine, Pharisees shared wine).
Now though this second reference to a cup is often quoted in with the last super, yet it is not, and is mentioned in a much earlier events that took place.
(37) They said unto him, Grant unto us that we may sit, one on thy right hand, and the other on thy left hand, in thy glory.
(38) But Jesus said unto them, Ye know not what ye ask: can ye drink of the cup that I drink of? and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with?
(39) And they said unto him, We can. And Jesus said unto them, Ye shall indeed drink of the cup that I drink of; and with the baptism that I am baptized withal shall ye be baptized:
(40) But to sit on my right hand and on my left hand is not mine to give; but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared.
So what is the cup that Yeshua is now referring? As it is not the one of the last super, yet part of the test of the nations, is both these cups.
(8) For in the hand of the LORD there is a cup, and the wine is red; it is full of mixture; and he poureth out of the same: but the dregs thereof, all the wicked of the earth shall wring them out, and drink them.
This is part of a riddle that is being built on by all the prophets and when correct names are used, I feel this next Psalm sums up why Christianity is so far removed from God.
(13) I will take the cup of salvation (Yeshua), and call upon the name of the LORD.
(14) I will pay my vows unto the LORD now in the presence of all his people.
(15) Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.
So if that is written and with all the prophecies confirming it, Yeshua came to cut off inheritance and grace, through ignorance of our own, to not read or acknowledge prophecies happening.
As in Zechariah 11 is clear as day, that a prophet will be sent and for 30 pieces of silver he is offered to the three daft shepherds (Pharisee, Levites, Sadducees).
Yet they will choose to kill him; so they did and then thus cut off inheritance and grace and to all proclaiming it was right to murder the vine dressers son.….i.e. the hook is removed and Christianity has nothing to do with Christ and further more God; in that it chooses to walk away so blindlessly from the fold…i.e. reading a book that is in black and white, is equal to a snare that it is clear.
Yet only if you look, which to my reckoning very few have for the last two thousand years or so.
Then those who have noticed, have been silenced by the one remaining daft shepherd still standing and using Christ/Yeshua as the dragon to proclaim it self an authority over all, where we are all given a number (NI) in which to buy or trade, being the Pharisees and Vatican.
(13) And I will bring upon that land all my words which I have pronounced against it, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah hath prophesied against all the nations.
(14) For many nations and great kings shall serve themselves of them also: and I will recompense them according to their deeds, and according to the works of their own hands.
(15) For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it.
(16) And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.
(17) Then took I the cup at the LORD'S hand, and made all the nations to drink, unto whom the LORD had sent me:
Christ/Yeshua spoke that he came as the sword, and not as the Pharisees stated of to bring peace (=fake prophet Jeremiah 23), as peace is through unification of ideology.
Pharisees logic segregate, separates, and divides us, and thus look at our history books of the Roman empire or metal empire as it was known as.
which still has our systems of politics under control, our wasted country sides on never ending long roads, the taxation systems they imposed and forgot that people will always give to them self’s first.
So in more taxation they give less to the state, as they will always make what is around them self’s nice; with out the need of heavy taxation in the process and in doing they give less to the area they live and state and expect all of it to be done for them, as they pay for it.
That is slightly going off track, yet this is all important; as in that most peoples still don’t understand we are all living in a big cult, which Christianity has forced fed us to have and are still doing, yet when it doesn’t follow Christ or the Bible either, we are in a mess globally.
(16) Thou art filled with shame for glory: drink thou also, and let thy foreskin be uncovered: the cup of the LORD'S right hand shall be turned unto thee, and shameful spewing shall be on thy glory.
With all points reiterated on here slowly we can open the door way to what enlightenment and God is, and away from religious politics and this need to group people i.e. legionaires = a group of peoples, re-legion is to bring a group of peoples back or into something….i.e. control as is the word Govern-meant = (Pharisee) = Moses seat
(17) And, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD; Speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field, Assemble yourselves, and come; gather yourselves on every side to my sacrifice that I do sacrifice for you, even a great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel, that ye may eat flesh, and drink blood.
(18) Ye shall eat the flesh of the mighty, and drink the blood of the princes of the earth, of rams, of lambs, and of goats, of bullocks, all of them fatlings of Bashan.
(19) And ye shall eat fat till ye be full, and drink blood till ye be drunken, of my sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you.
(20) Thus ye shall be filled at my table with horses and chariots, with mighty men, and with all men of war, saith the Lord GOD.
(21) And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them.
(22) So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.
(23) And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.
(24) According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them.
On this it is written sacrifice and can indeed mean sacrifice, yet to teach as Balaam is to teach God would sacrifice anything, God offered as written above and in Zechariah 11.
Man excepted and choose of free will to kill a prophet for pennies and so in doing, as that is trying to say, is why the Jewish suffered the holocaust and were thrown out of their nation by God.
In other words Yeshua cut off inheritance and grace, so when Paul is talking first Jew and the Gentile it is load of rubbish!
Grace is given to those who earn it, and those who give it to other people, those who bash others, bash them self’s with their jealousy, envy, greed, desire, and “mind of Christ” desire is a sin = 10th commandment.
If we accept the Marvelous Work of Yeshua, then we will be in the Messianic Age; if we desire, we chase after a broken cup.
(21) Therefore hear now this, thou afflicted, and drunken, but not with wine:
(22) Thus saith thy Lord the LORD, and thy God that pleadeth the cause of his people, Behold, I have taken out of thine hand the cup of trembling, even the dregs of the cup of my fury; thou shalt no more drink it again:
(23) But I will put it into the hand of them that afflict thee; which have said to thy soul, Bow down, that we may go over: and thou hast laid thy body as the ground, and as the street, to them that went over.
So in this hopefully the meaning of the cup of Christ is slightly better explained, he set you all up, not gave you a free journey.
For this many have stayed asleep and not realized they still have allot further to travel to ever ascended to heaven.
The main point is again that of drinking and to truly be a disciple of Christ, you can not drink, it sends you to sleep.
(7) But they also have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way; the priest and the prophet have erred through strong drink, they are swallowed up of wine, they are out of the way through strong drink; they err in vision, they stumble in judgment.
(10) His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber.
(11) Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter.
(12) Come ye, say they, I will fetch wine, and we will fill ourselves with strong drink; and to morrow shall be as this day, and much more abundant.
In both of these is to finalize how wrong the Christian church is, in fact from the Bible perspective it is pure evil and those whom the Bible deems workers of iniquity.
So stop listening to drunken preachers, who know not what they are talking, stop trying to convince other peoples to listen as you are unsure if it is right to begin with, just walk away from it and repent….as written will happen, else hide as if God chooses to come after you for killing his prophets, after you are aware what you do.
It is as Jonah (=before tribulation) and why the needed reference, then it only your self’s to blame now you know.
(11) And I raised up of your sons for prophets, and of your young men for Nazarites. Is it not even thus, O ye children of Israel? saith the LORD.
(12) But ye gave the Nazarites wine to drink; and commanded the prophets, saying, Prophesy not.
Nazarite don’t drink check Numbers 6 (= all Christ’s), so in Yeshua/Christ drinking him self, is where and why Habakkuk 2 and also wrong on his account.
This could go on and on as there are so many scripture confirming it, that clearly the alcohol problem that Christianity instigates and promotes is very wrong.