Yeshua / Jesus Vs Saul / Paul Points
Category: Religious Resolution
This is a quick guide to the contradictions between Saul / Paul and Yeshua / Jesus
Summary: This is a quick guide to the contradictions between Saul / Paul and Yeshua / Jesus
1. Christ said he came to fulfill the law and not to end it. Paul said he came to end the Law, and if we are in Christ we are free of the Law.
2. Christ said that we are judged by the commandments; Paul said we are free of them, if we are in Christ.
3. Christ said that we should not judge, Paul said that the spiritual may judge and should not be judged.
4. Christ said that God is the judge, Paul said Christ is.
5. Christ said that the inheritance is from God and they killed him to try and steal it, as in the parable of the vine dresser; Paul said that we have an inheritance because of Christ's death.
6. Christ said not to sacrifice the innocent, Paul praised the fact that Christ died.
7. Christ said that God is the lord of the living; Paul said that we should remain with Christ in death.
8. Christ showed that reincarnation happens, as he said John was Elijah, Paul said we only live once.
9. Christ said God is spirit, Paul said Christ is the image of God; breaking the second commandment.
10. Christ said he was sent and was a servant and a son, Paul said Christ is equal to God and even said he was God.
11. Christ said to worship God, Paul said to worship Christ.
12. Christ said to be one in God, Paul said to be one body in Christ.
13. Christ said that faith in God is powerful; Paul said that faith is "the faith' and so turning its meaning in to church attendance.
14. Christ showed and said to have faith in God; Paul said have faith in Christ.
15. Christ said have one father, Paul said he had begotten people in Christ so making him a father to them.
16. Christ said that we should want of nothing and trust in God, giving up wealth and helping the poor after his death, 3 thousand people were practicing this. Paul ended this and then said if we don't work we don't eat, and even went back to work while preaching him self.
17. Christ said it will be hard for a rich man to enter heaven; Paul aspired to have wealth and for two years he rented his own house.
18. Christ said we have forgiveness for forgiving others; Paul said we have forgiveness in Christ.
19. Christ said we are justified by our words, Paul said we are justified by Christ.
20. Christ said God would show mercy to the merciful, Paul said we have mercy in Christ.
21. Christ said to be like children to enter heaven; Paul said not to be like children.
22. Christ said to be the light of the world and to show the bad through love how to be good, Paul said to have nothing to do with bad people and push them out.
23. Christ and the Bible said wisdom will make you shine in heaven, and he said that we should increase the talents we are born with; Paul said to be simple in Christ.
24. Christ said, if you help collect in the harvest (works) you will receive your reward, Paul said it is not by works but by faith in Christ alone.
25. Christ said don't make vain repetition in prayers; Paul established it as a way to pray, through the wording he used and the Pharisee ways he showed.
26. Christ said hate self and love through God's love, then this is unconditional, Paul said who doesn't love them self's.
27. Christ said women can be sisters (equal), Paul said they should remain lower.
28. Christ said we should remember him through the sharing of bread (start of acts, only bread); Paul said to remember him through wine.
29. Christ said that his disciples should only drink water; Paul made the drinking of wine (communion) a religious Ritual.
30. Christ clearly showed and said do not worry about being accepted by man, Paul said to be accepted by many.
31. Christ said take up your cross and follow me, as the cross was a symbol in many cultures for God. Paul turned the cross into only a symbol of Christ's death, and caused it to become idolatry.
32. Christ said he came to bring division, meaning that we all follow God; Paul said Christ came to bring peace.
33. Christ said God is the teacher, Paul said him self is a teacher.
34. Christ warned of those who say the time is near, Paul preached the time is near.
35. Christ said invite the poor to your house and feed the hungry, Paul said let the hungry eat at home, and showed to only invite friends for food.
36. Christ says salvation comes from repentance, Paul said Salvation comes from the death of Christ.
There may be more, yet this is a start to many of the things that are contradictory between Paul and Yeshua.