The End of Revelations is forged and is obvious, with a close examination.
Summary: The End of Revelations is forged and is obvious, with a close examination.
Revelations contains a forgery as to end the book neatly when it was canonized, this can be shown it has been added to, and doesn't match the context of the bible and what was stated by Yeshua.
Then I fell down at his feet to worship him, but he said to me, "You must not do that! I am a fellow servant with you and your brothers who hold to the testimony of Yeshua. Worship God For the testimony of Yeshua is the spirit of prophecy".
Here is the 1st time where he bows in front of the guide.
This clearly states to worship God and Yeshua came with prophecy, so making him Elohim (angel) or a prophet. Also it clearly states that Yeshua is spirit.
Now 2 chapters later the second time it is repeated to close the bible at 66 books. (number of fallen man)
Rev 22:8-9 And I, John, saw and heard these things. And when I heard and saw, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel showing me these things. (9) Then he said to me, Behold! See, do not do it! For I am your fellow-servant, and of your brothers the prophets, and of those who keep the Words of this Book. Do worship to God.
Here it repeats it's self word for word almost, except missing out that Yeshua came with prophecy.
So why would this be a forgery? well consider the amount that is written in revelation and quite precise at times, do you really believe that the person writing could forget, that he has just been told not to worship angels and then repeat the action again in the presence of God, a chapter later??
(10) And he said to me, do not seal the Words of the prophecy of this Book; for the time is at hand.
Yeshua warned against them who say the time is near:
Luk 21:8 And He said, Take heed that you are not deceived, for many shall come in my name, saying, I AM! Also, the time has come! Do not go after them.
If the bible is a collection of books, how could the person who was in prison at the time say about the whole bible? This sort of ending could only be added when the bible was canonized.
(11) He acting unjustly let him still act unjustly. And the filthy, let him be filthy still. And the righteous, let him be righteous still. And the holy, let him be holy still.
So if Christ told us to help fetch in the harvest and to show by example, how then can we not help people become better?
(12) And behold, I am coming quickly, and my reward is with me, to give to each according as his work is. (13) I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the Ending, the First and the Last.
This when included with the beginning of revelations gives the impression that Christ is the alpha and omega. Yet if God is the "everlasting" and "for ever and ever, worthy of worship", then is God not the beginning and the end?
(14) Blessed are they who do His commandments, that their authority will be over the Tree of Life, and they may enter in by the gates into the city. (15) But outside are the dogs, and the sorcerers, and the fornicators, and the murderers, and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and makes a lie. (16) I, Yeshua, have sent my angel to testify these things to you over the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the bright and Morning Star. (17) And the Spirit and the bride say, Come! And let the one hearing say, Come! And let the one who is thirsty come. And he willing, let him take of the Water of Life freely. (18) For I testify together to everyone who hears the Words of the prophecy of this Book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add on him the plagues that have been written in this Book.
Considering the bible hadn't been finalized till later, again this is a strange point to make, if this was truly written by John. Also this gives the impression the bible hadn't been tampered with, yet clear from this bit alone, we can see that it is quite easy to change parts, so that they add confusion.
(19) And if anyone takes away from the Words of the Book of this prophecy, God will take away his part out of the Book of Life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which have been written in this Book.
This is like a thief covering his tracks, as this makes it, after the bible was canonized, we are all to except it as 100% and no one can come and say the truth.
This close the bible at 66 books (number of man), why would any prophet write that this is the end of the bible? If prophecy is something that still happens to this very day, that could only have been done when the books were canonized and so making it a complete book.
(20) He who testifies these things says, Yes, I am coming quickly, Amen. Yes, come, Lord Yeshua. (21) The grace of our Lord Yeshua Christ be with all of you. Amen.
Now with all the other bit I have pointed out the son of man will come after the courts are settled.
If you are curious where it should end have a look at the verse before, it ends in a statement, so making a logical finish to the book written by John. The rest is by who ever closed the bible as the bits added could not have been added till it was canonized.
Rev 22:6-7 and he said to me, these sayings are faithful and true. And the Lord God of the holy prophets sent His angel to show to His servants the things which must shortly be done. (7) Behold, I come quickly. Blessed is he who keeps the Words of the prophecy of this Book.
This as you can see actually ends the testimony of John, after this hopefully you can now see that what is written, could not have been written by the same author.