Reasons the Jews don't Fulfill Isaiah 53
Posted by wizanda on 1508230043
- 1: They did not fulfill Isaiah 53:1 which links with Isiah 28:9-19 (rumor to rumor), and the 'arm of the lord' in Isaiah 52:10 (Yeshuat Eloeinhu) + Psalms 98
- 2: They were seen as a majestic nation, which was desired by many; they still are presented as a chosen people, which is desired by many.
- 3: They are not in a depressed state, and not disliked by people; that is a self loathing statement, people like the Jews.
- 4: They have not carried anyone's suffering or sins; they have been cursed, yet not that anyone acknowledges that, and sees them as accursed.
- 5: They have not been pierced for anyone's sins, they've not been crushed/put to death/tortured as a sin offering for anyone else.
- 6: They have not had everyone's sins put on them; tho they might have helped confuse all the sheep, yet they're not directly responsible.
- 7: They have not been silent as they were slaughtered, neither was it done in the form of a sin offering.
- 8: The disobedience of the 'people' is the Hebrew people; yet then they can't be the person who is cut off from the land of the living for their sins.
- 9: They were not put to death with the wicked or rich, and are clearly not free of violence or deceit.
- 10: They were put to death for part of the plan, yet not as a sin offering.
- 11: They haven't carried anyone's sins, their knowledge has not lead many to righteousness, neither have they arrived at the light from their actions of being put to death.
- 12: They haven't got an inheritance to share with the strong, they've not continued teaching the things of God until death, and then acted as an intercessor for people's sins.
This Post was from: http://www.wizanda.com/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2154&post_id=4699