Buddha and Yeshua Taught the Same
Posted by wizanda on 1535877217
Buddha (Discernment) and Yeshua (Salvation) both taught similarly; it is the religions that were created around them that taught differently.
Both taught selflessness, to seek enlightenment, that Works/Karma lead to salvation, that none attachment leads to the Divine, to meditate, give up wealth, to work toward Oneness as the ultimate goal.
- There is no self or to hate the self (psyche).
- Live a life serving others.
- They both use the word heart contextually to mean soul.
- Both teach that enlightenment is within us.
- Both teach to meditate on the infinite consciousness.
- Both break down the previous religious misunderstandings, and ask people to question.
- They both taught the golden rule, 'do unto others as you wish done unto you'.
- Both taught not to strike back those who strike you.
- Not to judge.
- Love your enemies.
- Overcome hate with love.
- More blessed to give than to receive.
- Avoid being religious for show.
- Both taught the Way (Dharma).
This Post was from: http://www.wizanda.com/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2192&post_id=4740