Why Rabbinic Jews Will Never Accept the Messiah
Posted by wizanda on 1599032292
Unfortunately this isn't a Christian or Muslim Vs Jew debate, it is the Messiah saying I've been sent by God, and the Rabbinic Jews are automatically disqualified from the Messianic Age for these reasons:
- They reject Yeshua (H3444), it is a word meaning Salvation in Hebrew. The Spirit of Salvation was placed into the Flesh of David (Psalms 89:19-21 = Isaiah 52:10-14 - Marred = Anointed).
- Thus in their rejection of Yeshua Ben Joseph, they reject King David returned, the Spirit of Salvation from the Lord, and Yeshua's father, the God Most High (El Elyon).
- Rabbinic Jews do not understand Yahavah Elohim is an Archangel below El Elyon; it is stated Yahavah shall become Yeshua (Exodus 15:2, Psalms 118, Isaiah 12:2).
- Hashem is some made up concept, so they don't say Yahavah, which they think is God; when God is El Elyon (High Source of reality), therefore they commit a form of Henotheistic idolatry.
- Rabbinic Jews make Isaiah 53 about them being sacrificed, when it strictly condemns the idea, that anyone can pay a price to God, and human sacrifice is illegal.
- By their rejection of much of the texts, they prove they do not accept the teachings from God, and instead follow made up Rabbinic literature, that overwrites the Tanakh.
This Post was from: http://www.wizanda.com/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2299&post_id=4873