Oneness - True Faith
suzyq
Re: Perpetual motion machine Posted on: 2006/1/26 15:20
Just can't stay away
Actaully,

I am very familiar with this work and Tesla, who is my all time favorite scientist. I suggested this topic. It is a passion of mine. Just wondering who is willing to take it to deeper levels of thought and exploration. Desiring for you to clarify how many trees it would take, knowing you knew it was more than one.

Pondering mind...
suzyq
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
David_Goodpasture
Re: Perpetual motion machine Posted on: 2006/1/26 15:29
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
I have no PHD's at the moment... I'd love to take it deeper. It's going to take some more reading on my part, and a bit of thinking alternated by some quickly splashed down math problems in hopes for a good result(s). Sure Suzy... I'll get back to you on this... I procrastinate a lot, since I am still learning to "Nike up" and "Just do it". Many times I'd rather just come home from 8 hours of guitar and singing to some peace and quiet... and some rest for poor old mr brain. So bare with me.. I'll do as best as I can, just don't expect results anytime too soon.

Yours always,
In the name of Love and Peace for the sake of truth.(that would work either way wouldn't it? Maybe i meant to say both... but didn't catch it all at the time... so here :P)
In the name of truth for the sake of peace and love.
qOLOp
Re: Perpetual motion machine Posted on: 2006/1/27 2:52
=->qOLOp
HEY, I OUT THIS. THE PROBLEM IS, GREED AND CONTROL MENTALITYS WILL NOT LET IT OUT TO THE MASSES. THINK ABOUT IT. IF FREE ENERGY WAS GIVEN TO THE MASSES, HOW WOULD THEY CONTROLL US INTO A SATANIC WORLD ORDER? SO IT GOES WITH THE PROPHECIES IN THE BIBLE ABOUT THE BEAST AND ITS IMAGE. IN ORDER TO CONTROLL THE MASSES, THEY HAVE TO FORCE US TO OIL TECHNOLOGY. THIS CREATES A HUGE TRILLION DOLLAR SURPLUS FOR THJEM TO USE TO PLAY GAMES. AND KEEPS US DEPENDENT ON GAS STATIOJNS. THE WHICH THEY IS PATH OF RIGHT DOING --SOMETHIN HAPPENED.CAN SHUT DOWN AR WILL IF NEEDED AND PARALIZE A WHOLE NATION.

THERE IS MORE TO THIS THAN MOST REALIZE. TO GET FREE ENERGY OUT TO THE MASSES, ONE NOT ONLY HAS TO SYRVIVE OIL CARTEL ASSASSINS, BUT ALSO SURVIVE SPIRITUAL ASSUALTS FROM FALLEN ANGELS BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONES BEHING THE TOTAL CONTROL OF ENERGY. THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED, THEY KNOW THEY ARE GOING TO DIE SOON, SO THEY WQANT TO TAKE AS MANY AS THEY CAN WITH THEM. STAY CLOS TO JESUS AND AND HIS PATH OF RIGHT DOING, THEN YOU WILL SEE THAT REWARD. THE REWARD OF THOSE WHO ARE IN DARKNESS AND GREED IS ETERNAL DEATH IN THE LAKE OF FIRE. GOD WILL HAQVE THE LAST WORD, TAKE THAT TO THE BANK, IT WILL CASH OUT LIKE THE BIBLE SAYS..SELAH,,
David_Goodpasture
Re: Perpetual motion machine Posted on: 2006/1/27 11:08
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
Your personal karma 0 does not reach the required karma 10.
Please post more and try later.
« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 ... 8 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post