Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Re: The 13 Dimension and Commandments explained Posted on: 2006/3/6 8:10
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
I was going to go in a chat room this morning and I felt why bother, as all I would do is repeat my self. So I might as well write something worth while and leave it on here as then it stays.
So since I was going to join a Buddhist room and explain enlightenment or a Christian and try and explain how to get into heaven, I might as well do it in one.
So this is what I should have done ages ago, my breakfast that I have not being observing correctly and so my life has felt unassertive lately.

So the guide to the dimensions cross referenced, I will write it as I am waking up and what each one means to me. Also as you read this go back to the beginning once you u8nderstand one and asses your self on the others

Ok 1:

No Ego!! Now this is I, this is me, me worry, me concerning my self with attachment to who I am. What am I? I am something in the universe, how big is the universe? Huge! We are on a rock in space travelling at 2 billion million miles an hour, in 6 different directions and I worry about doing something, lol.

I worry about people and saving them, can I really can anyone? No only God and the inner voice in them self's can. And this is the I, this is the Ego, this is the test, the 1st level; is the I it is only a reflection of the truth and in the center of that truth is the unlimited knowledge and wisdom, how do I attain this when I am only on the 1st level of enlightenment? Give up self let go of desire let go of trying to hold people as your own and realise all is God and from the beginning to the end he has a plan. So if you want to help people let go, trust God all is decided each track is run for a reason. There is no point God sticking someone o a track they can't run, so don't let your ego get in the easy think your track is better or the right one.
Huge point to 1 is doing not drink as this dramatically increases your chances of getting an ego and forgetting about God in the picture.
Quote:

Be still and know that I am God!

1st seek the kingdom of heaven and all things shall be added to you!

Even now you are only a character in a page, in the book of life, which God is writing.

2: Now as you have given up your self and would be happy in the service of God regardless of what you are, even a blade of grass or a tree if you could serve God better.
So that leads us on to that God has no image and it means no, there is nothing we can use to describe God as, yes we have tried yet it is all us writing. What does God write back I have no image!! Yet we chose to ignore this and relate God to our selfs ooops back to one till you figure it out. By the way this is the after life and here in one so each level will effect your spiritual stability and amount of miracles ect and physical control of the universe.
So when you see a tree God painted that yet is not that, when you see the opposite sex that looks so good to you, god painted that, yet God isn't that,;God is far more then that as God painted it, do you get my point. So the painters ideas are a part of the painters Character yet are not the painter. So when you want to see the painter look beyond the concepts of the painting then let go of the images that the painter uses yet understand the expression, this is what Zen tries its best to describe yet as you can imagine it is difficult as which bit of the painting do you describe first?
Hopefully you see the point God isn't a man, or women, God can be what God wishes as God can create through thought.
Well how do you relate to God then if you have no where to direct your thoughts? To the brightest and highest you can imagine and keep going more as when you do you allow the universe to become more as God hears each and everything's thoughts and expression as he paint the picture.
Let go of all pre conceived ideas of what God is let your mind be in consciousness this partially part of God and what it refers to when it say in his image in the bible i.e. consciousness. God exist with in this so after realising you have no ego let you consciousness expand to be all and at one with God there is no boundaries the spirit is as big or as small as you let it .i.e. be good as else that limits you to 1 Ego.

3: I have re-equated this lately as before I saw it don't blaspheme which I don't, yet then I realised that sound is what is produced and sound isn't contained else where.
Also that sound need 3 dimensions to be i.e. length depth and width. Then it needs time which is 4.
So 3 is remember no sound you give for God is worthy of God as where did sounds come from who created them again it is like the pictures, yet this sound. As each and every sound God made who made a baby laugh? Who made a dog cry? So let go of any name you have for God ad use the most beautiful expression of you heart to call God let go of the sound you have taken as being you and words. Use pure emotion; this then applies in life as through your overwhelming bliss people around you will feel the same, if you fully understand the concept.

4 is time and space remember in each and every day spend time to reflect on god don't leave it till the end of the week and have one day to think about God and spend the rest ripping people off as many I know do and attending church regularly to make up for it. It is not acceptable and god really does see all. So learn to meditate full on God using the commandments that have been shown so far be at one in your self not wanting or needing just being still acknowledging how great God is and how your spirit and consciousness is already part of the universe and when you let go of the ego there it is, free and at one already.

To be continued....

(Possibly punctuated better if it is hard to read?)

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
suzyq
Re: The 13 Dimension and Commandments explained Posted on: 2006/3/9 13:44
Just can't stay away
Psalm 119 Words of the Hebrew Alphabet translated by: Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz and Dr. Joseph S. Puleo from the book titled: Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse.
They reference here the King James Version fo the Bible as their source of scripture. Interesting thought provoking readings!

Psalm of Meditation on the Law

9) BETH
WHEREWITHAL shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.

(9)
81) CAPH
MY soul fainteth for thy salvation: but I hope in they word.

82)
Mine eyes fail become like a bottle of smoke; yet do I not forget thy statues.

84) How many are the days of thy servant? when wilt thou execute judgement on them that persecute me?

85) The proud have digged pits for me, which are not after thy law.

86) All thy commandments are faithful: they persecute me wrongfully; help me thou

87) They had almost consumed me upon earth; but I forsook not thy precepts.

88) Quicken me after thy loving kindness; so shall I keep the testimony of thy mouth.

9)
153) RESH
CONSIDER mine affliction, and deliver me: for I do not forget thy law.

154) Plead my cause, and deliver me: quicken me according to thy word.

155) Salvation is far from the wicked for they seek not thy statutes.

156) Great are thy tender mercies, O LORD: quicken me according to thy judgements.

157) Many are my persecutors and mine enemies; yet do I not decline from thy testimonies.

158) I beheld the transgressors, and was grieved, because they kept not they word.

159) Consider how I love they percepts: quicken me, O LORD, according to thy loving kindness.

160) Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgements endureth for ever.

Many Christians who believe that every word in the King James Version is correct may have difficulty with these concepts and codes. Let me assure you they were not all Gods words, nor does the bible hold only truths as it has not been properly translated. The truth was encoded for a revealing in our time! Jeshua knew we would be the illumined generation. He has sent his messenger to us for such a reveal. Harken to the words of the Angel who carries the small scroll and do some research on your own if ye be skeptical at all. The documents exist! READ THEM! Why take my word for it...I am a mere humble servant who reads and listens.

Love to learn,
suzyq
wizanda
Re: The 13 Dimension and Commandments explained Posted on: 2006/7/13 11:17
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
(1)..
Love Oneness entirely with all mind, body and soul always; if not fix it and say sorry for not doing so.
Humble your self, expecting nothing that you can do, can be done with out working in Oneness for all, not self.
Have No cares for (I am=) Ego, be still and trust in God is we are, and "yes you are"!
Live in Oneness, to live in God, live in self to live in EGO (=Viruses).

(2)..
No image of Good, as Oneness (=The Rainbow Logic) created already does a better job then idolatry (=Self Replicating Bacteria), as it is all of the reality.
So nothing we can imagine is then worthy as a picture of God; never!
So this means no colours, sexes, species, creatures and fauna as being God; as this is again our own perceptions, and created to begin in this reality; we perceive as real, all those are parts of God at all times!

(3)..
If God is all sounds (=quantum breath) and every frequency (=every colour), and has a different name in each country;
How can any one name suffice?
Oneness is all names and all sounds, life is poetry in motion and God's breath is our reality.
Then singing from our Soul's, opens the doors to oneness; allowing the lights within us to shine; as a child does, and we should!
Learn to hear without hearing, that all sounds are one and shouldn't be fought within you.

(4)..
Be still and trust God, learn to meditate on good before you act in every action!
Life has ups and downs, spend time to reflect on what Oneness has shown you, by chance; to sail life, like the sea.
Spend at least one day of the week in reflection, so as to co-ordinate your weeks; else life will become disorganized.
Life moves faster then our souls, so be still, reflect, relate, compensate, dedicate not to circumnavigate, yet to go through the gate.
Learn to think without thinking, within contemplation is time lost, time is as perceived.

(5)..
God planted the seed of your spirit, in mother earth (atom) and you grow.
Your parents raised you, so respect the branches of your parents, by not being a burden to them.
Instead help their branches to grow also, and then plant new fruits; that the harvest then may grow, as Good is life and Atoms (=Adam) need Life (=Eve).
It is life (=quantum breath) that makes this precious, and atom that gives the nourishment to life to then grow; this is oneness and as a family should be.

(6)..
All is one, and all that lives is holy and precious; so all is equal and made of atoms (=Adams) and quantum's (=eves)!
Do not kill anything that feels the pain of you doing so, this means suffering in death from you doing or thinking towards it.
All you see is one reality and made of life, so understanding you are a part of this and you will be what you take in to you.

(7)..
Clean thoughts as we are all consciousness and feel on a sub-conscious level; we act in atoms (=mind) and yet we think in quantum's (=soul).
What spirit has joined does not separate easily, yet that which is lightly bonded, can easily come apart.
So don't hold on to that which is easily broken (=body), or cling to something that you can not hold on to (=earthly love)!

(8)..
God created Oneness and then created the universe, so creating time; therefore knows already, what will happen before it started.
So do not steal; as you get what you need, when it is called for, not when you demand!
Heaven is above this reality we see a part and to take of this, is to then fall back down again.
Now is always outside of our own infinity, and this reality we perceive as being; if we grasp this, it moves further away, accepting infinity is our own responsibility, and is the now!

(9)..
Lies cause chaos, be honest with each other, and your selves, as Oneness sees all.
Help others by telling the truth, so that they may also change for the best as one big family.
Always look at the bigger picture of reality, to understand what is going on and not just our universe.
Learn to look without looking, understand the whole; then don't look to see all is one.

(10)..
No desires, for it is the causes of sufferings to begin with.
Comparisons are the start of diseases.
Learning to accept and not to grasp is the key to understanding.
Unity brings peace, oneness is heaven.
To fight the EGO is a fear of self, so be free of desire and the EGO can't chase you.
All must be tempted of desires within this reality, let go of self and desires will disappear then.

(11)..
Treat others as you wish to be treated always 100%!
Love Oneness with all your wealth (mammon) and spirit (life), then through this love, love others, never the other way around, else the energy will diminish.
Show all by example, that you are continuous in unconditional love with others with out counting it for your self worth; realise this was shown to you.
Learn that what you think of as genuineness can in fact be a selfish desire inherent in you for something else.
That Oneness above all, is all that is important, all you live for is to serve Good and life.
Understand that all knowledge and wisdom come from Oneness and the core is good.
In pure love and Faith from Good be fed, and understand this can be seen from the wisdoms painted in reality.

(12)..
God creates all wisdom and knowledge in the reality; only from Oneness does wisdom come.
By seeking first the kingdom of God, you will have an understanding of this reality. This wisdom is useless unless shared with others; share the light of wisdom to help people grow.
Be humble in your approach like a child in humbleness, yet like a parent in understanding.
Do not edify each other as this then produces EGO's; what is then taught can be spoiled by (=I am).
Knowledge is found at the end of your nose, wisdom is found at the bottom of your toes; too much knowledge and you can't see your toes.
All reality is perceived by the logic of God; those who walk the way of Wisdom find the root starts at one.

13!
Good is one, do not say my good is better!
All that we see is created by God, through wisdom and observation of the simplest things; we can see the ways of Good.
This is true in Zen, as Zan poems come from nature.
Yeshua's (=Jesus) parables come from nature.
Lao Tzu's poems come from nature.
We all have one true teacher, in observing the wisdoms of Oneness; we begin to perceive Good's true nature.
13 dimensions are conceived by God, 13 colours, 13 sounds, and 13 months and designed to be simple, for a child.

N B with U
« 1 ... 6 7 8 (9) Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post