Oneness - True Faith
dude
Re: Is Satan the Sister Spirit and Espoused Wife of Jesus Christ Posted on: 2006/3/19 15:32
Not too shy to talk
From Springfield, Mo
Hi Linda:
Sorry Linda, nothing personal! My name is Dennis and its the God of drunkeness and wine, in the greek, coming from the greek God "Dionysis". However I am neither a drunkered, nor much of a drinker of alcohol. Just because a bad person or spirit takes a name doenst make it all bad.

To christian, I certianly hope you read my post above. There are some other points also and its about the bible saying things like "Jesus was begotten or born" while satan is created by spoken workd. Do you understand the difference between being born from a womb, and created by spoken word?

Satan could never play those parts you allude to becuase he is not diety, and has no right or authority, to sit at Gods side. About the only thing he is called besides a lier, murderer and thief; is "the accuser of the brethren:. Apparently he can somehow approach "something" to accuse those of us who follow the "path" Jesus taught!

I have to wonder Christian, are you a satanist, pretending to be something else right now? Have you ever been to a coven meeting? are you a women or a man? do you know any satanists? peace...

Ezekial 28: 18-20 And God shall cause a fire to spring up in satan, and he shall burn up in front of the saints, and never shall he be anymore.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
BurntOffering
Re: Is Satan the Sister Spirit and Espoused Wife of Jesus Christ Posted on: 2006/3/22 11:42
Just popping in
I disagree Jesus and Satan are dueling. I believe the 3 in Agreement spoken of in John is God, Jesus and Satan. God needed Jesus to Come first, Die First and play the Hero. Whereas Satan to played the part of the villian, adversary, Harlot and His Treacherous Sister Judah. They are not battleing because they were given different missions by God. Jesus came to Save; whereas as Satan comes to Destroy, not to mention Devour and Destroy because God doesnt want any disobedient kids in heaven.

2nd there has always been a Female side of God; from when God said let us make man in our image, after our likeness and let them have dominion. the word (Them) refers to the Male AND female made he them". God also said over and over again in the Bible "It is for this cause the Man (Jesus or the first adam) is to leave his Father And His Mother (them both) to cleave unto his wife (a real woman).

Where is the Female part in the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Its in the fact that the Father and Mother are One in the Same thereby making God a Holy Hostess, Goddess, Holy Spirit, Provider and Comforter just as the virgin Mary was to Jesus.

It seems pretty obvious to me; that when the Bridgroom to Come returns that He will have a Wife of His own, Just as God provided Adam, Moses, David and even Joseph, Jesus' step father.

Peace out
Story Teller
Re: Is Satan the Sister Spirit and Espoused Wife of Jesus Christ Posted on: 2006/4/20 16:16
=->Story Teller
A long time ago..........
way before all of this...........
many prophets came and said their bits so declaring what would happen.
Yet people refused to pay heed, yet not always at their choice yet lack of understanding, why you may ask?

Well you see the Bible has much that is extremely figurative and this we can put down to how God's thinking is far advanced to ours and so we see it as pictures to understand.

People don't understand many parts of this figurative speech and spend all day working this out, yet really it is in plain black and white if they read what is really going on and stopped looking for noumenon's.
BurntOffering
Re: Is Satan the Sister Spirit and Espoused Wife of Jesus Christ Posted on: 2006/6/6 15:29
Just popping in
If you recall or "have ye read" Male AND Female made he them" then you should be able to See Satan as a Female entity instead of a male. As a Female Satan is the Princess of Darkness, or the lesser light and lesser in the kingdom for that fact. She would be like a Lion but better called a Lioness, Jesus Treacherous Sister Judah, Yes she would be "Unclean" because as a female she would "bleed once or month, cast her seed to the ground just like the Tree of Life in Rev. She would still be an Angel, adorable, beautiful, black and mysterious as God's daughter and the opposite of the Son which includes his gender. She would have a Loud Voice, and when finally allowed to speak, what She says will be called Blasphamy. Although she would insist that as the one sent 2nd or Last, it's Her job to Collect Jesus' Rent aka The final Judgement. So if I were yall, I'd Listen Up, I hope you have Eyes, and Hears to to understand what the Spirit says cause Time's Almost up. Yes Satan would know that also, and I'm sure She would destroy all of those male fragile egoes just by Telling the Whole Truth, and nothing but the Truth, so Help her GOD; This Time.

Peace out
« 1 2 3 (4) 5 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post