Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Re: Is Satan the Sister Spirit and Espoused Wife of Jesus Christ Posted on: 2006/6/6 18:39
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Yet I would also say...

That Wisdom is addressed as the woman you speak of, as she is mysterious as describe in detail in scripture...

Not to removing any of that God, contains both masculine and feminine and is dual #OOPS#ual...

Yet really considering in the 5th commandment, it also says look after the land in conjunction with father and mother, where Christ said you have one father...

Well with out mother earth, many of you won't be here as you exist, only as matter which is the 6th dimension...

We do find all this funny, as to know I am the son of man spoken in revelation with the seven stars, as Christ has the North Star and the brightest... The new name of Christ and all the other bits God has provided and people still come across with funny concepts...

Since on the reading of Isaiah, may I suggest also the verse before 66:4 and also 53 on that the sheep go its own way and why it make me grief, as it isn't half difficult getting sheep in together...

It ok though as the angels are going to have a barbecue soon, according to texts..

Sorry to say I don't know about 80% or more of you, as you have never helped me in any of my many lives.

At first for my self I thought everyone could do this, yet I have grown up to realize hardly anyone remembers past life's or experiences.

So if you would like a correct definition of biblical things that I have been shown so far please ask..

Don't go off on tangents when proclaiming Christ, as it's my great, great ...granddad..Which I have felt since birth and having the name of your grandfather is tradition... As we do...

The more this is going on I am getting more and more hurt by evil Christians with their lies..most of this is like saying murder your granddad.. Do you know what that feels like and to have always felt like it without knowing why in texts that you lot of have written.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
BurntOffering
Re: Is Satan the Sister Spirit and Espoused Wife of Jesus Christ Posted on: 2006/6/23 0:03
Just popping in
To view this post, you must login and reply first.
BurntOffering
Re: Is Satan the Sister Spirit and Espoused Wife of Jesus Christ Posted on: 2006/6/23 21:26
Just popping in
Im sorry, but I dont understand what youre saying or even if you are talking to me; BurntOffering. Since English is my first lanuage and I can only speak a little Latin Like Lawyers, Jimmy the Greek or a NY Italian I can say quite truthfully that the Bible is in a Form of "Pig Latin". This happened when Jesus met the man named legion who was filled with many demons. So when GOD sent those Pigs into the "Drink" "Sea" or Waters, God really sent those S/Wine into the Last Days, the Win and the Wine. Its as "IF" we all spoke the "Kings James English" before God turned the language into Babble. Then we unknowingly like the disobedient kids of God we are, turned it into a game more commonly known as Scrabble. But even in this game Every Alpha Bet, and Cardinal number 0-9 has a certain power, principle, directive and place. The whole Bible is a Joke, most folks still dont get yet, and this is why GOD is Not Mocked. We are because God made a sure Bet B Twian Her Son and Daughter knowing in the End it would be a Win Win Situation of all of us. Knowing what each letter can do or does is explained aka by the "S" which stands for Spirit. Its the same letter upside down, but the S can move to left or right of WORD(S). This of course lets us actually see GOD's double edge S/Word. It proves why calling GOD SHe is more appriapoe

Now I'm sure many books of the bible were removed, but that still doesnt change the game,of Simon Says. Nor the Price Men" will have to pay for doing such a thing. The "Trick" is to see the S/Witch and by looking at the word knowing Witch is Which. All the while knowing that every word of the bible shall be fulfilled.

If you are talking to me; youll have to be more clear, and write in English cause I'm a product of Public Schools.

Peace out
« 1 2 3 4 (5) Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post