Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Re: themissinglink has joined the forum Posted on: 2006/11/16 20:46
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Cool thxz for the Submission to articles, now if you noticed you can edit your own work and have full publishing system to use...so feel free to try diffrent styles of art surrounding and people can print that...

Makes for oneness system....

If you Title it = Acts as main words for search engines

Tag it = acts as keywords to find your articles from people browsing tags or searches...(forum will also have Tag's soon)

These are just things to help people find yours works easier...
Also then when we transfer any work to a pdf or the forum which can be done via the articles system with transfer....it is labeled and summarized..so making hopefully a cool interlinking article and forum....

We will have to start discussion will observe your works and see unless you have major topic to answer?

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
themissinglink
Re: themissinglink has joined the forum Posted on: 2006/11/18 4:19
Just can't stay away
From MD. (U.S.)
About Truth

The truth in all matters may not be extracted from any one given source, (save the source of all things), nor may we always benefit from the adaptation of any one given philosophy. The most sensible way of establishing truth is to: apply a variety of thinking styles where and when appropriate: look from all conceivable viewpoints: hold reason and emotion at equilibrium: and, consider all matters in the light of the circumstances surrounding them.

Truth itself may exist in many forms. Truths may be hidden or apparent, whole or fragmented, black and white, or many shades of gray. Some truths are absolute. Others may change under dissimilar circumstances, fall subject to the interpretation of the individual or vary with the passage of time.

Recognizing the characteristics of a truth often helps reveal hidden viewpoints worthy of consideration. Many truths are unalterable. However, the truth and reality of our feelings, behaviors, habits, attitudes and beliefs do fall under our power to change.

The truth can be both frightening and painful but must inevitably be confronted, to deny it is to rob ourselves of purpose and imprission ourselves in darkness.
themissinglink
Re: themissinglink has joined the forum Posted on: 2006/11/18 17:52
Just can't stay away
From MD. (U.S.)
About Knowledge

I am certain beyond a reasonable doubt that I and all that I perceive, exists, and is as it seems. However, unreasonable doubt is still doubt, and if it exists in the smallest degree, than I can not claim absolute certainty. All is not as it seems.

There is no part of my anatomy that enables me to be sure that the knowledge I'm exposed to is factual, though some things do seem more certain than others. We are always more likely to believe in knowledge gained through our own experiences, than in hear-say, or even recorded information. And, we more eagerly believe information that supports or confirms our own understanding. In the end, it is only our belief in the accuracy of the source, or means through which the knowledge was obtained, that separates that which we perceive as accurate from that which we perceive to be inaccurate or uncertain.

It is all too easy to overemphasize any one part of the greater whole, or to imagine that one's own view is superior to another's. Seek not to compete with the views of others, but to place them in proper perspective within the grand scheme. Not to say there are no absurd notions in the wrold, but the majority of notions overall, do hold merit to some degree.

Knowing is not a prerequisite to understanding. There will always be those who will argue any point. But for the time it takes to prove one thing conclusively, hundreds of things can be understood.
themissinglink
Re: themissinglink has joined the forum Posted on: 2006/11/19 21:48
Just can't stay away
From MD. (U.S.)
About Reality

Reality, quite simply, is everything that exists, everywhere. How much of it do we behold? A vary small percentage.
When someone speaks of reality, what are they referring to?
A specific aspect of reality or a vary small part of the greater whole.

When someone tells you you're not facing reality, what are they referring to? Most often to an aspect of reality that is unnecessary, unjustly imposed, and conscionably unexceptable.

What you think you know is reality, is actually a nightmare. Because if you actually believe that life is as was intended, you must be dreaming.
« 1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 8 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post