Oneness - True Faith
themissinglink
Re: Freedom from Authority or U/C Love Posted on: 2006/12/10 4:48
Just can't stay away
From MD. (U.S.)
PS. Only wrapped in the chains of Love will we ever be free.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: Freedom from Authority or U/C Love Posted on: 2006/12/10 23:03
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
That's clever didn't read it properly to start, yet chains of love?
Should love ever be a burden?

N B with U
themissinglink
Re: Freedom from Authority or U/C Love Posted on: 2006/12/11 3:39
Just can't stay away
From MD. (U.S.)
The chains of love are not a burden.

The chains of reason bear no fruit.
wizanda
Re: Freedom from Authority or U/C Love Posted on: 2006/12/11 11:15
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
~Wow and I thought I had lots of parables and sayings, you have even more then us...

Do you understand what I was getting at, if we try and say (I am) loving...this will run out, as at times we will not be...

If we say God is unconditional love and we are amateurs training....

Then we can receive the love of God, which does work and helps teach how to, plus gives the energy needed to continue sometimes when we don't have enough...

So was questioning the point of a chain as if it is carried it is no use...like we see so many carrying a big (I love my self) = EGO

Why (I love my self), well they so busy carrying this chain that they feel weighed down and so have to love them self to pick them self back up...

Lao Tzu and many others in fact said hate self, be empty it is the space that makes us a useful vessel...not the vessel being full...

So on the one hand we get millions whom say they love...they love their own...yet ask them to in another situation it doesn't shine....

Like you do unto me do unto my brethren...boy have we seen that in this life...and regret what will happen to each one...

Who do we blame me!
They bullied me...who fault me!

Why should have been quicker faster more cool? Now am...so fixed what was missing...

yet if I had let all this fake love, as people offered me to fill any of that back up...then really would be dead by now...

So who or where to get the strength? God...do we see this no!

So how can we call it chains, when we can't see them? how can we call it love, if we are unsure how big or how small this spreads?...yet when called upon it is always there....Dao..

Wish people understood Lao Tzu, very clever little book...

Sweet like honey to read, yet when it hits your stomach of how we don't do these...then it really is bitter in the stomach...(small book in Revelations chapter 10, is the Tao Te Ching.... 100%)

N B with U
« 1 (2) 3 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post