Oneness - True Faith
Is this Reality we live in, really hell?
It's heaven on earth, not hell
It's not hell, yet the middle
It's is hell
Its the Matrix
It's Life.
There is no such thing as heaven and hell
It's Ok
It's a dream of angels
Are you really dying from when you are born?
Other...?
wizanda
Re: Is this hell we are living in? Posted on: 2006/12/21 17:51
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
You say beautiful world and indeed it is....

If all that lives requires other things to die for one to sustain another; is that pure life? If God is the lord of the living?

Did any prophets say in fact here is heaven? No they said here is suffering also, yet heaven is within you....

Why?

Heaven is unconditional love and wisdom, both being consciousness alone and alive in all senses..

Yet when we see something beautiful, that will also become old and die, as all does...

Now within Buddhism today, yet not always it is assumed that returning is part.
Yet if we check Buddha's own story he did not reincarnate and is clearly speaking of the same oneness, we do being heaven and a place of rest..
Where it spoken of the return voyage home of Buddha..many want to believe in materials and so assume it is to return on a boat to India...
We would assume the contrary and that it was returning to the oneness...
That all energy originally came from; until it found a way to claim it for its self and so fall out of heaven....
Being alive and within the consciousness of oneness, we perceive and causes the miracles to happen around us, like life its self on a quantum's level.

As with out the light of God being Shined into every atom, what animates it?

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
themissinglink
Re: Is this hell we are living in? Posted on: 2006/12/22 3:03
Just can't stay away
From MD. (U.S.)
It seems you feel a great need to explain to me just what's going on. I asure you there is no need for further clarification. We are well aware of the situation.

We are moving forward through time, in reverse. Like an upside down funnel, all events of human history are leading to a central point.

I may not know everything, but atleast I know when I'm being set up.
wizanda
Re: Is this hell we are living in? Posted on: 2006/12/22 10:27
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Not really explaining it just for you, yet for the thousands of other people who may read this thread also...and then reply...

N B with U
wizanda
Re: Is this hell we are living in? Posted on: 2006/12/22 10:39
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Also how do you mean set up?
As in I know we are Christ, and want to see if we can get people into heaven? or Set up some other way?

N B with U
« 1 (2) 3 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post