Oneness - True Faith
qOLOp
Re: Who or what is the devil! Posted on: 2005/6/12 9:29
=->qOLOp
It not just your own spirit, that contains hurt from the past?

+ .gif + =

as in the New film, fear attracts fear.

Have this battle in you now to beat in you and become a with no hate
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
qOLOp
Re: Who or what is the devil! Posted on: 2005/6/12 18:40
=->qOLOp
Thank you for putting in it with less words... and meaningful...as it has been said ; " a picture is worth a thousand words." Nice pics.

It is about time to recognize that that which we call "devil" are those traits, those vices which have been with us since we lost our divinity. Because of that it could be said that the devil is "omnipresent." Since it is tarnishing every single soul in this planet. The war is within.
However, the irony is that many think that "God is everywhere", or that "God is inside us" but when it is about the devil... that is another guy, it is not me...he is making me do it...
Still,we are in the extreme of darkness...the intellectual dark ages...everyone talks what comes up in their mind without further examination.
qOLOp
Re: Who or what is the devil! Posted on: 2005/6/23 5:04
=->qOLOp
To me the "devil", if one could truely put a name to the concept of unadulterated evil, comes in many guises.

The devil is blind faith, do not follow a course without consulting the wisdom of others and looking into your own feelings, it is right to question everything you feel the need to question, why you believe is far more important than what you believe in.

The devil is not a faith, a witch who helps others and gives of themselves would sooner go to heaven than a christian who was greedy, selfish and hurt others

I do not believe in a supreme good or a supreme evil. Does God exist? yes, It (why does the english language not have a genderless tense) is the supreme Initiator, neither light nor dark, man nor woman, both and all together in one unfathomable eternal being. The "devil" is distance from the truth of the Initiator. God creates and destoryes to suit the purpose of its plan, the "devil" seeks to create what has been destoryed and to destory what has been created because it cannot accept the truth of the plan.
qOLOp
Re: Who or what is the devil! Posted on: 2005/6/27 8:22
=->qOLOp
Hey brother - i know exactly what your talking about - i have just recently been woken and see the truth now - the Devil tried hard to pull me back to sleep when i was coming too - Jesus was there for me and is still there - i have a long way to go there are many sins to account for - i am being made aware of sins that i did not think were sins and making good on them.

For those who don't believe the Devil lives - they are asleep - you said "they constantly commune with demonic familial spirits" it goes deeper than this. Because we all have sinnned and some such as i continue too but am making progress - we allow his demons to enter our souls - our body - our minds - Satan is the Master of the air ways [Ephesian 2:2] - i now know the meaning of this. Demons are in all sinners - if you believe all humans have sinned - all humans harbor Demons - it is these Demons that comunicate with other Demons as you go about your daily chores in life and feel anger - fear - hate - jealousy etc in others.

They plant a certain image in my mind and let it thread - once my mind registers the image it sends the impulse to the body and the body response with a feeling or emotion etc. At this point in time i must remain connected to God and Jesus 24/7.
It used to happen so quick and consealed that i would only be made aware of it days later - i have worked it out to seconds now and feel i can share my experiance.

Be sinless and live forever!
« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 ... 14 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post