Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Questioning the Rules of Reasoning Posted on: 2018/2/5 22:18
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
So on trying to explain how my logic works to a professor of Logic; realized had to turn my equations in my head into a physical format, so did a few additional ones:

Code:

• $ variable.
  • +\- plus or minus sum.
  • Letters with no variables are a known.
  • X marks the spot.
  • * made up by me.
  • -> Explained here.

• Inductive (Leading to) -> Data first to reach a possible conclusion : A +\- B = $X

• Deductive (Deduced based on) -> Conclusion is deduced from premise: A +\- B = X

• Abductive -> Built upon the partial data, we build the most likely conclusion: $A +\- $B = $X

• Reversive* -> We verify data, by reverse engineering it like algebra: $A + $B = $X = $A - $B

• Argumentative -> Everything someone says will have fault, and we can deduce where they're always wrong in some context: $A - $B = $0

• Abstractive* -> Never anything solid, just observed together: $A $B $C

• Dismissive -> Nothing will ever do: 0 - 0 (-0) = 0

• Zen -> Things are observed, and comprehended... Then quantified by its own equation; yet never truly equated... Just understood: A +\- B = $A * $B

• Tao -> Things are understood by their own logical relationships, and then formulated with equal and opposite results; as all manner of things follow this inclination: A +\- B = $Yin/$Yang

• Please add to this list with equations, and will be impressed....?

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: Questioning the Rules of Reasoning Posted on: 2023/9/30 18:39
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
नेति नेति
Neti Neti -> A - $A∞ = X

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post