Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
The New Name of Christ is... Posted on: 2018/12/3 9:01
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Known since 4-5 years old that the new name in Revelation 19:12 is my name Zanda & Zan for short; yet thought would do the exegesis (Zand) first.

Revelation 3:12 He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar (Sandalphon) in the temple of my God, and he will go out from there no more. I will write on him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God (Zion), the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from my God, and my own new name (Sananda).

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: The New Name of Christ is... Posted on: 2020/4/30 8:49
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
'Z And A' are the first and last letters.

Zander is a fish. ><> Like the Xian (Christians) symbol.

In Tibet there is a sacred mountain (Mt Kailash) in a place called Zanda, that is claimed to be the temple of Shiva (Skanda is Shiva's son).

In Zechariah 4:12 the 'Pipes' that communicate the word of God, is ZanTorah (צנתרות) in Hebrew.

To be 'Humble' in Hebrew is Zâna‛ (צנע) like in Micah 6:5-8, explains the way of Balaam, and to walk Humbly with the Lord.

In Exodus 16:33 when Moses said to Aaron to store a Pot of Mana, the word Pot is (צנצנת) Zanzanath.

When the Lord says he shall make the Messiah a Royal Headdress before his people (Zechariah 3:5, Isaiah 62:3), the word in Hebrew is Zaniph (צניף).

N B with U
wizanda
Re: The New Name of Christ is... Posted on: 2020/5/30 9:04
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Acts 17:23 For as I passed along, and observed the objects of your worship, I found also an altar with this inscription: 'TO AN UNKNOWN GOD.' What therefore you worship in ignorance, this I announce to you.

The Cretans have a tomb of Jupiter, with this inscription. "Here lieth Zan, whom they call Jove." - Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers, Vol. XIII

Deuteronomy 16:2 וזבחת פסח ליהוה אלהיך צאן ובקר במקום אשׁר־יבחר יהוה לשׁכן שׁמו שׁם

This verse can imply 'your divine being Zan' (אלהיך צאן) is the name of the 'Lord of Creation' (יהוה).

In Hinduism Sanandana is Brahma's (Creator's) son, and Sananda is the New Name of Christ in Theosophy.

And the Curetes, his sons, took charge of him, and honoured him; and his tomb is in Crete, in the town of Cnossus, and Vesta is said to have founded this city; and on his tomb is an inscription in ancient Greek characters, "Zan Kronou," which is in Latin, "Jupiter the son of Saturn." - Ante-Nicene Fathers, Vol. VII

The Nicene fathers knew the name of Zeus could be Zan in Greek, and in Latin the name of the "head of the gods Jupiter" was also Zan, with this being Christ.

Thus in many ancient cultures, we can show my name was known as that of the creator:

Zan was unquestionably the Chaldean appellation for the sun. Even the Greeks, who mutilated every Oriental name, had retained the right one in this case, as the Cretan inscription on the tomb of Zeus (Ode megas keitai Zan.- "Cyril contra Julian." (Here lies great Jove.)) significantly showed. As to the rest, the Zan, or Zaun, was, with the Sidonians, no uncommon prefix to On. Adonis was but another name for Zanonas, whose worship in Sidon Hesychius records. - Zanoni by Edward Bulwer Lytton

N B with U
wizanda
Re: The New Name of Christ is... Posted on: 2020/6/29 9:08
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
45 Then for the Hebrews shall a mighty king of lofty spirit over Egypt reign, whose name resembles Sand, but falsely called. - Sybil IX

N B with U
(1) 2 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post