Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Letter to The World Before Judgement Day Posted on: 2020/7/9 8:38
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
To whom it may concern,
I'm writing to ask for your help in trying to create a better world. Since around 4-5 years old I've known the New Testament was corrupted, and that I was sent from Heaven with my name in many of the world's religions to try to inform people of this, before the Great Tribulation.
At 5-6 years old I knew that Yeshua hadn't gone around making "I Am" statements, and that the world had been convinced of a lie. This can easily be shown that the Gospel of John is made up in a court of Law, and deliberately contradicts the Synoptic Gospels, as a morality IQ test placed there by the Source of reality. Both Paul and Simon the stumbling stone (peter) were Prophesied Pharisees, who created Christianity contrary to the Ebionites or Followers of the Way.
Before reading the Bible I fulfilled Revelation 5 & 10, where it explains I've been sent before the closure of the Bed of Adultery (Isaiah 28); which means Judgement Day is soon as Armageddon happens.
Now personally on a global scale, I'd like everyone to at least understand some of these basics in the text. Sentencing everyone for not knowing that J+sēs is a swear word in Ancient Hebrew, meaning a 'beast that shall tear away' or 'trample down' (Matthew 7:6), is not fair when many are not smart enough to understand a crime, they do not know they're committing. In Isaiah 51:8 we can clearly see the 'beast' (J+sēs ) compared to the 'salvation' (Yeshua) of God.
The eisegesis on many Abrahamic concepts has lead to the divisions, and this is due to a lack of understanding of historical contexts. When we understand King David was prophesied in Psalms 89:19-21 to reincarnate as the suffering High Priest Yehoshua/Yeshua in Isaiah 52:10-14. We can see that there shouldn't be 3 different versions of Abrahamic ideas; there is a misunderstanding of contexts that has lead to the confusions - which can be rectified through exegetical study between us.
Zand in Persian, like in the Zoroastrian texts the Zand Avesta means an Exegesis of the Avesta.
There are a lot of details to be understood about Isaiah 53, and it shouldn't be assumed that people understand half its contexts, as the method is off; we need to use Bible software like Esword, so we can correlate the vast amount of details exegetically.
When it is better understood how Yehoshua/Yeshua (King David) taught in the Synoptic Gospels that through the meaning of his name we can gain atonement, and that the sacrificial system was never required. We can understand better why Christianity (John, Paul, Simon the stone) is the exact opposite of Christ's teachings.
Yehoshua means the Lord Saves or Lord Delivers, Yeshua is the Salvation of God.
We need to understand that El is not like the Elohim (Isaiah 46:9), where in ancient times it was understood that there is a Divine Council of 24 Archangels (Elohim) around the God Most High (El Elyon - Deuteronomy 32:7-9).
When the spirit of salvation is placed into the flesh of David in Isaiah 52:10-14, then contexts is everything... David is not becoming the Source of reality made manifest, it is a spiritual awareness as an ambassador for the Source of reality.
in Isaiah 52:7 King Zion Elohim is the returning King David to unite his people.
Thus when in Revelation 3:12 it tells us Christ has a new name, that name is cross referenced in the texts to be clear:
Revelation 3:12 He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar (Sandalphon) in the temple of my God, and he will go out from there no more. I will write on him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God (Zion), the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from my God, and my own new name (Sananda).
Sandalphon is an Archangel in Judaism, who acts as a Pillar between Heaven and Earth. In Revelation 10:1 & 3:12 it shows that Christ is both an Archangel, and the Messiah; which I fulfilled three years before reading the Bible, at a sacred mountain which is claimed to be a doorway to Heaven in ancient culture.
Sananda according to theosophy is the New name of Christ; it comes from the son of Brahma Sanandana. Brahma means creator or manifestor, as does the word Havah in Hebrew, thus Yahavah is Lord of Creation.
We can show in the Nicene Church Fathers, and many of the world's religions, that the name Zan was a name for Zeus & Jupiter; where it is the name of the Creator Archangel in many of the world's cultures.
The New Jerusalem is Zion, where we can show it referenced where the Lord shall speak to our people from Zion. These verses (Psalms 146:10, Psalms 147:12, Isaiah 52:7) says 'Your Divine Being Zion". When we can understand that globally many people knew 'Zan' was a name for the Creator. Therefore having the Children of Israel called the Flock, which is Zan in Ancient Hebrew, means when we read this verse by Moses, knowing that Yahavah means Lord of Creation, and that the verse ' (Deuteronomy 16:2) states, it is a 'place holder for the name of the Creator being', it can be read 'Your Divine Being Zan'.
Zion is David's flock, and Zan is the flock of Israel (ציון ▬ צאן), thus they become interchangeable by the prophets to say the 'Children of Zion' or 'Children of Israel'.
In Revelation when it says the Lamb's, this is a plural diminutive, which is then the 'Flock' of Israel i.e Zan's book of Life.
What we all have to understand theologically is the Source of reality, El Elyon in Hebrew means the Highest Source. Yahavah Elohim means the Lord of Creation, and is the Head of the Divine Council. Elohim are Archangels or the 24 Elders who surround the Source or Throne of God.
At 21 years old I fulfilled Revelation 10, and later had a NDE that year, where I visited both Heaven and Hell; which I've studied from many other accounts to quantify the experience, thus when I'm explaining what Heaven is, I've literally been there, and come from there according to prophecy globally.
So I ask can you help in taking prophecy seriously, to help prevent the end of mankind?
Many religious texts explain people will just ignore all of this, and then the end will come; so may the Source of reality bless you from the bottom of my heart, especially if it sounds like babbling water, instead of precept upon precept.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post