Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
El Vs Elohim Posted on: 2020/8/23 6:54
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Hebrew scholars after Babylon have muddled up the language, Isaiah prophesied this in Isaiah 46:9 that El is not like the Elohim, and there is none besides El.

Isaiah 46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, - KJV

Isaiah 46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I am El, and the Elohim are nothing like me, and there is none besides me. - Zanda's Edits.

So lets understand the sentence, and where the mistakes have been made:

'Remember the former things' is a citation of Deuteronomy 32:7-9, where it explained: when El separated the nations among the Elohim, it gave 'those who reign with the Source' (Israel), to the 'Lord of Creation' (YHVH).

El is the Source of reality, God is a poor translation; as El Elyon can mean the Highest Source to everything basically.

Therefore when we add a H to something in ancient Hebrew, it implies the breath of God is made manifest through it.

So Abram, and Sara, became Sarah and Abraham, when the breath of God was placed into them.

Therefore when we add a H to the word El (H410), we get Eloh (H433) which is a being manifest by the Source, by implication of adding the H, it is something breathed by God.

God the Source of reality, made Divine Beings (H430) to interact with mankind in the Bible.

The translators have muddled up the whole Bible, and don't assume it is a Jewish conspiracy, as they don't understand it either; I've spent years dialoguing online, and this world is in a mess because of language errors that can easily be fixed.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: El Vs Elohim Posted on: 2020/8/23 7:12
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
The problem with what this topic is about, is Judgement Day according to Deuteronomy 32 happens because of this; so let's look at it closely before you're annihilated.

Deuteronomy 32:15-17 But Jeshurun waxed fat, and kicked: thou art waxen fat, thou art grown thick, thou art covered with fatness; then he forsook God Divine Being (H433) which made him, and lightly esteemed the Rock of his Salvation. (Yeshua) (16) They provoked him to jealousy with strange ideas, with abominations provoked they him to anger. (17) They sacrificed unto devils, not to God the Divine Being (H433) of the Divine Council (H430);whom they knew not, to new ideas that came newly up, whom your fathers feared not. Of the Rock that begat thee thou art unmindful, and hast forgotten God the Source (H410) that manifest thee.

So basically because of the language errors here, the Judgement Day Fire is then sent on mankind for rejecting the Source of reality, whilst following an Elohim as being God incarnate.

Deuteronomy 32:19-22 And when the LORD of Creation saw it, he abhorred them, because of the provoking of his sons, and of his daughters. (20) And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith. (21) They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God the Source (H410); they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with "those which are not a people"; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish gentiles (uneducated). (22) For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains.

Thus not sure if you get this, because people make the Source into idols; where they don't understand ultimately there is One Source to reality, that is like a CPU in a universal quantum computer.

The Elohim are the Divine Council, and act as applications for the CPU, interacting with the system.

We worship what we've seen, not what the Divine Messengers (Elohim) have stated, which is worship only Source (EL), no images, and nothing is like it.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post