Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Messianic Naming Posted on: 2020/9/15 17:32
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Yahavah can mean Lord of Creation, which is a description, and a title; the word 'Shem' (שׁם) doesn't only define names.

The name of the 'Lord of Creation' according to the Nicene Church Fathers, and many of the world's religions as one is 'Zan':

'The Cretans have a tomb of Jupiter, with this inscription: 'Here lieth Zan, whom they call Jove.' - Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers, Vol. XIII

Isaiah 52:10-14 is the first coming as High Priest to our people, as Yeshua Elohim; then in Isaiah 52:7 is the return as King Zion Elohim, bringing good news of peace, like a parable of a fig before summer - where people at first don't listen.

Isaiah 52:7 continues the phraseology found in Psalms 145:12 & Psalms 146:10 - 'Your Divine Being Zion' (אלהיך ציון).

In Psalms 132:13 we find 'the Lord has made Zion his Habitation', and in Isaiah 2:3 'from out of Zion shall go forth the Law', etc; therefore Zion becomes a name for the Messiah in the Messianic Age.

Deuteronomy 16:2 is 'a placeholder for the name of the Lord of Creation', where we find the phrase 'Your Divine Being Zan'. (אלהיך צאן).

In modern Hebrew it is pronounced "Zon" (צאן), which implies the 'Flock' of Israel; therefore when it says "they shall put my name on my people" (Numbers 6:27), that was known in Ancient times, that the 'Flock' of Israel was named after Zeus (Zan).

Revelation 3:12 says 'I will place my new name (Sananda), the name of the new Jerusalem (Zion), the name of the archangel who is a Pillar in the temple of God (Sandalphon)'; where I've been given the name of the Lord of Creation (Zan).

Zan is the flock of Israel, and Zion the place of David (ציון ▬ צאן); where both get contextually used by the prophets to refer to Israel - thus the symbolism of the Messiah named as a Shepherd over the Flock.

Most of the world is Antichrist in some way, and doesn't listen properly; so sort of lost hope in people because of it.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post