Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
How Abrahamic Ideas of Theology are Confused Posted on: 2020/9/26 8:38
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
As someone who has fulfilled prophecy before I'd read any of it, and knew as a child I was sent from Heaven with my name (Zanda) in the world's religious texts; where I've had a Near Death Experience, witnessing Heaven and Hell...

The ideas people are presenting are confusing the text due to language errors, which could be easily rectified with understanding.

EL is the Source of reality, and Elyon in Hebrew means the Highest.

Eloh is a Divine Being, by the nature of language... If El is singular, and we add an additional letter: which implies something breathed into manifestation... The adding of a H changes the meaning.

Thus Eloh is a Divine Being, Archangel or an Avatar - which means a Divine Being that has descended into this reality from a higher dimension.

Elohim are the Avatars, the Archangels; it is a pluralization which in ancient times referenced the 24 Elders, who sit around the Source of reality i.e the Divine Council.

In the Bible it is often written 'Yahavah Elohim', which implies 'the Divine Beings who are Lord of Creation'... From the Sanskrit this was often put as 'Lord Brahma of the Avatars'.

There is only one religion really, as God is One, there is only One reality, and Source manifests everything; we are inside it, and the idea people get confused is because they're argumentative, and so go opposite to Oneness.

There are places in the Bible the ideology is clearly stated that El Elyon (Deuteronomy 32:7-9) is above the Elohim; Isaiah 46:9 continues this sentences structure, and states that there is an error in language since Babylon.

Where El (Source) is not like the Elohim (Avatars), and there is none besides Source.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: How Abrahamic Ideas of Theology are Confused Posted on: 2020/9/26 8:52
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Ala Ilah in Arabic means the 'God Most High'.

Allahi in Arabic is 'my Allah'; yet in Ancient Hebrew, this would mean 'my Avatar' or 'my Divine Being'.

A Jew by definition of what that means, should respect Allah as being El Elyon (the Source of reality), and the father of Yahavah (Lord of Creation), who became Yeshua (Salvation).

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post