Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Warning To Mankind By Final Avatar/Messiah Before Judgement Day Posted on: 2020/12/19 9:02
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
For the last 16 years+ I've been explaining online where the world is already Antichrist's teachings, before the End of Time.
The word 'J+sus' means 'a beast that shall tear away' or 'trample down', whereas the real name 'Yeshua' is contextual to 'Salvation'.
The Gospel of John deliberately contradicts the Synoptic Gospels as a morality IQ test.
Simon the stumbling stone (peter) was called that as he would prophetically mislead people, where him and Paul created Pharisaic Christianity, contrary to Christ's teachings on purpose.
The world has already been deceived, and most are not aware we are on the verge of Armageddon, where the Judgement Day Fire will cleanse earth restoring it to the Garden of Eden; where only the Enlightened Saints are welcome in the Resurrection.
It is prophesied none listen to the return of Christ/Final Avatar; which is really frustrating, when I've been sent with the knowledge to save other people's future.
If anyone really does care about their existence, please help; as I've lost hope in humanity years ago.
This is only being posted on our website, and Facebook; I'm useless at marketing, I give up on trying to make people listen, if you want to save yourselves do so, otherwise I'm not investing all my time any more into people who don't try. 😇

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: Warning To Mankind By Final Avatar/Messiah Before Judgement Day Posted on: 2020/12/19 9:47
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Many people say, "I'm not really interested in religion"; which generally means they've heard religious people have a cult mentality, and don't question it any further.
The problem with this general outlook: is the religious texts inform us that people don't read them, and have this herd mentality.
Which means most religious people are opposite to religious texts; where the world is full of hypocrisy, and those claiming themselves superior, are often inferior, from not even questioning the alternatives. 🤔
These religious texts have been put here by the Source, which manifests this logical mathematical matrix; where everyone is being tested by their interactions at a quantum level.
Many cult mentality religious people are purposely off putting to everyone else; as they're total hypocrites, who don't really question the texts, otherwise they'd not have a cult mentality label, and instead would read all the world's religion as one. 😇

N B with U
wizanda
Re: Warning To Mankind By Final Avatar/Messiah Before Judgement Day Posted on: 2020/12/20 9:07
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
We need to understand Yeshua set everyone up, that when he said, "not to feed pearls to swine, least the they 'Trample you under feet' (יסוס) or 'Tear you to Pieces' (יסס)" in Hebrew these terminologies are J+sus, and J+ses - the world already follows 'the Beast that Shall tear away.'
Thus when Islam uses a translation of the word 'J+sus', they clearly don't get the contexts either; which is where the Quran informs Muslims to read the world's religion as one.
Rabbinic Judaism have been given a load of false texts, and don't even realize the Tanakh prophesied this deception; comparing 'Yeshua' to 'J+ses' in Isaiah 51:8.
We're inside a universal quantum computer, where we are coming up to the formatting of this reality; as humanity is about to wipe its self out in Armageddon, and thus the CPU is keeping those worthy.
Earth is the top floor of Hell, and thus unless some are already part of the 144,000 who have been given the knowledge to refuse the evils listed in these tests, everything else gets removed soon by the Judgement Day Fire.
Many of the religious texts globally prophesied these same events, and after we come to a new world; the point is everyone is welcome, if they work towards the same goals.
I feel, and am very sorry to all, and most probably many think I'm mad; yet my name is recorded in the world's religious texts to prove it is real, and I was told much of it by God before reading the texts.

N B with U
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post