Oneness - True Faith
qOLOp
Re: Why Christian means to be on cannabis Posted on: 2005/8/1 17:07
=->qOLOp
Mar 6:13 And they cast out many devils, and anointed with oil many that were sick, and healed them.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
qOLOp
Re: Why Christian means to be on cannabis Posted on: 2005/9/4 13:16
=->qOLOp
If all the papers are saying cannabis causes Schizophrenia, does that mean, when people in the bible heard God, they were scitsofrenic?
wizanda
Re: Why Christian means to be on cannabis Posted on: 2005/9/17 7:34
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
No it does not mean all the people in the Bible were scitsofrenic, they used the anointing oil for holy purposes. A lot of scitsofrenics here dark voices, those who have got Schizophrenia due to cannabis, is due to the fact they do not realise that cannabis must be used for holy purposes and not as a pass time. yet due to the fact it has been removed from the Bible. People do not realise this and so cannabis is only available from the darker side of the world. The reason being is cannabis causes open mindedness and so if the focus is not clear, it is easy to get lost within the consciousness.
You see for me, I have always known this; as at 12-13 I used to preach to my friends and listen to what I was saying to learn from. Yet I intrinsically knew that it was from God and a shaman plant (to expand the consciousness).
So when I had police come into school and tell my class all the propaganda they use.
The next day I went to the county library and studied the medical journals my self. As I knew it was in the Bible and roughly where; yet without anyone telling me or it being public knowledge.
One of the things was having seen that the stuff I was saying to my friends was extremely advanced and they even asked me "where I was getting it from?" I replied "I don't know"; yet subconsciously I did.
It was only later that I found it was officially announced by the Hebrew university, that I realised what I had always expected was right, and the position in the Bible I had thought it to be was correct.
This made it make sense, that if you are of a certain blood line (Aaron) then the effects of the cannabis, makes it so that you can preach and are also taught knowledge and wisdom from heaven (Oneness).
This does not apply to everyone, and certain peoples are not focused in the pursuit of God; while on it and so can lose the plot, as we are seeing in the papers.
The thing I find remarkable is how Christians (anointed ones) presume it is not so, so here is the strongs concordance reference numbers to check you're self.

sweet1314 calamus7070

qâneh beśem bôśem
kaw-neh' beh'-sem, bo'-sem

Within every version of the Bible this is translated differently. For the Hebrew university to declare it, I don't think you could get any more of an authority on the Hebrew, then its own university.
The benefits of changing the Bible to its true meaning, is it heals, it reduces ego (hell is ego), plus so many points that would benefit the world.
Quote:

Jam 5:14 Is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord.

So I ask all who read this to tell your preacher and ask them to have a look for the good of society and the wishes of God; according to the Bible.

N B with U
qOLOp
Re: Why Christian means to be on cannabis Posted on: 2005/9/22 1:52
=->qOLOp
there is a diffrence in using something in a mixture to create an anointing oil and smoking it. and as Genesis does say that God gave us every seed bearing herb for "meat"..not "smoke"...perhaps the true purpose of cannabis is to anoint in an oil mixture or perhaps even to be cooked and comsumed in our food. I highly doubt God intended for us to smoke it
« 1 2 3 (4) 5 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post