Oneness - True Faith
David_Goodpasture
Re: There should be 13 months in the year!! Posted on: 2005/9/27 23:02
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
hey, just wanna throw a little curveball into the mix, i'm a big E.T. fan so you'll hear me throwing E.T. into a lot of discussions... as i believe to think clearly about things on Earth we need to take our thoughts off and away from this earth, and look down on it from an outsiders perspective... so if everything is 28 and 13... if there is lofe somewhere else out there, does their planet also have 13 months and 28 days? do we sometims try to hard to make something out of nothing. I'm not sure... it all does have an eery since of truth to it. I just beg to question everything at a universal level.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: There should be 13 months in the year!! Posted on: 2007/5/6 14:56
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Gen 1:14
(14) And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

=28/365=13

6:96 He it is that cleaveth the day-break (from the dark): He makes the night for rest and tranquillity, and the sun and moon for the reckoning (of time): Such is the judgment and ordering of (Him), the Exalted in Power, the Omniscient.

7:54 Your Guardian-Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in six days, and is firmly established on the throne (of authority): He draweth the night as a veil o'er the day, each seeking the other in rapid succession: He created the sun, the moon, and the stars, (all) governed by laws under His command. Is it not His to create and to govern? Blessed be Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds!

10:5 It is He Who made the sun to be a shining glory and the moon to be a light (of beauty), and measured out stages for her; that ye might know the number of years and the count (of time). Nowise did Allah create this but in truth and righteousness. (Thus) doth He explain His Signs in detail, for those who understand.

=28/365=13

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
« 1 2 (3) Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post