Oneness - True Faith
qOLOp
Re: Haarp: Angels dont play this one! Posted on: 2005/10/26 15:26
=->qOLOp
No it won't fall apart, but the religous doctrines will, the devil is a philosohpical character, he represents temptations and consciousness to understand we that we know what is right and what is wrong... but we still choose the wrong one... so back then they attributed it to the devil. There is no devil if you do not let him exist. i.e. responsibility, awareness.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
qOLOp
Re: Haarp: Angels dont play this one! Posted on: 2005/12/24 14:31
=->qOLOp
>>O-Ten-U, Weslaco, TX

What's the name of this organization? Do they have a website?

Thanks!

Ted
qOLOp
Re: Haarp: Angels dont play this one! Posted on: 2005/12/24 14:31
=->qOLOp
Hi Ted, no they dont have a website that I am aware of. But I do have their address, its ATA base, 1500 N. Texas Blvd, Texas, 78596

If you write them, you should know something. After the third correspondence they will tell you that you have to join within 10 days, or you are forever sealed and blocked from ever joining after that 10 day period. Thats what happened to me, I didnt join after that notice, then a few years later I drove down there and tried to get in but they couldnt let me in. They still had all my correspondence. It the rules set up by Yashua, is what they told me. They are real easy to find, they are next to a huge super walmarts, in a two story house surrounded by privacy fence on the walmarts side, and chain link fence on the highway side. They are right off the main highway there in Weslaco. I suggest writing them once, then driving down there. Set up an appointment if ya can. Anywho, hope this helps.. Have a nice day. dude here and I am going for my ufo ride, see ya later..lol
« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6) Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post