Oneness - True Faith
qOLOp
Re: Analysing Islam Posted on: 2005/12/24 14:45
=->qOLOp
Could you please tell me which reigion or whose teachings you follow and from which book you get your guidence from and most importantly what is preventing you from becoming a Muslim and following the teachings of Islam. And I hope you dont believe that all religions are same because it is childish to think like that.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: Analysing Islam Posted on: 2005/12/24 14:46
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
I do follow most principles of Islam, yet I wouldn't say I follow all of it.
You see I follow Oneness (heaven), which is what I saw when I died at 23.
The main part is that, being an angel, I would never prostrate my self to anything other then God and God alone!
Even if man had come up with earthly names for creatures only Allah is worthy of bowing to!
This is tricky to explain and I don't wish for you to misunderstand me, yet I have read most religious books as at 15, God and the whole of heaven spoke to me and ask that I read all the religions.
I have done this, yet only as proof reading my views have never changed, as I have remembered heaven since I was born.
This has helped understanding the truth of Christ, as I remember him also from heaven, and the way he has been portrayed is not him.
Also if I do try and change I get guided into the path I must take, this has happened all my life. If I read something Allah doesn't want me to,I get a headache.

I am Muslim, yet to deny that all religions have something to learn is limited.
Which is why I say my religion is Oneness, as I don't have a label. I am a loyal servant of Allah and religion is a way of controlling people (as the word means).
My spirit is Allah's not mans and so therefore I don't follow mans rules, yet God's!
I hope that makes sense, if not ask

N B with U
qOLOp
Re: Analysing Islam Posted on: 2005/12/24 14:47
=->qOLOp
No that did not make any sense to me and infact any thing you say will never make sense to me. You need help, proffessional help.
imam mahdi /the_imam_mahdi@hotmail.com
imam mahdi is here Posted on: 2006/1/10 20:40
=->imam mahdi /the_imam_mahdi@hotmail.com
Bismilahi Rahmani Rahim

And that was Our proof which we gave Ibrahim against his people. we raise whom we will in degrees, ceertainlly your lord is all-wise all-knowing surah 6:83

Brothers and Sisters have no doubt that your saviour the Mahdi is writting to you guys with his own hands,

and here is my proof

November 5th 2003 I was in my English clash at Mcgavoch High my English teacher told us shoot video about a book called Mcbath that we were reading she placed me and three other student to make a video together, one of the student was a great young woman called abby, we decided to go to abby's house, the next day we were ready to make the film about the book ,while we were making the video one of my teammate boy went abby's restroom (toilet) and he miss-used ,after a while abby's grandmother arrived and she went into her house and into the restroom she saw miss-used toilet and directlly came to me and Asked me if I used her Toilet and calmly said no grandmother I have not use your toilet maybe someone else did, abby said abdi didn't used the toilet it was someone else
then the grandmother start talking bad to her grandchild asking why she brought this kids to her house and the grandchild answer with I asked you yesterday to bring kids who will make a project with me you and you allowed grandy, but the grandy said yesterday was yesterday and today is today, and went into her house, called her son, after while, there was a crazy driving guy with his wife, he directly come to me , grapping me on the neck , and treatned that he will lock-me up in his house he tried so, I didn't want to fight with him because I was in his home but I told him step back when I try to put me in his house, I was still calm, never change and get upset about his treatning, later they came to me and told me I was a good child, I told told them were I was from and my name, they told that they were suffering depression and they were sorry, I accepted and agreed that a lot of people were suffering the depression

next day allah guided me to tell the story to my teacher

and I added teacher this people were suffering depression and they are not the only one the whole world is suffering

do you know what caused the depression is the war in iraq and elsewhere and its caused by one depressed person who was suffering his own depression

teacher war is not good weither you win or lose, for a proof that today we are fighting with terror and we can not end they accept they will get stronger if we stay in the same curse....my teacher's name was Ms. hintchman, and told her that she was smart and proactive teacher, who love her students, and in fact she was great teacher my favorite of all, she suffered with me I listened her dairies as a songs, my teacher gave my later to National A of science

in the same year I wrote research on depression and ended up with that the only way you can be saved from depression is to believe in ones of allah and I told them that,

in months I was the science groups talking about me saying a teenage with lot of information talking about the unseen forces and a lot, and CNN saying the science of spread islam in the west, not only that a comercial just made for me to attarct my mind on the TV, and they did, I wrote a book about my story and what I saw on the TV and told them to make any kind of songs and movies about my story and nothing is free, after months here songs began to come great songs, TV shows talking about me everynight especially late night shows, jay lano and conan O brian, my story reached the whole kufars, they are wondering what kind of star I am never seen before who took all the shows and songs over, I used call everyweek the people I sent my book to ask them when they were going published the book, they used say wait you will talk to the guy who is handling it, finally they decided to say we don't have book for you, I told my story to CNN and Span channal and the President , but they make it worst play with me like had no watcher over me, the media increased its botherings all the shows connected to me and also the comercials, finally I decided to go to my local media, I went channal to I asked them why make me a money making robat, they told me they were following for to years, I told them I will kill my self or give me my money, I was expecting them to be easy for me when I was saying I kill myself or give me my money, but they call national criss center, they took me to mental hospital , they gave a case worker who will help me, I said ok is she going to help to she help me if you guys are truthful, in a computer disk which was saving on my story,,, I wrote in the middle of the story American claiming to a democratic, freedom nation, but its nothing but a blood sucking nation , a jewish nation, and you guys are getting weak, I must fight with you guys Jihad is the way allah akbar<<<<<<<<<<<< and handle to my mental crop case worker told her read this and tell me if sick or not,,,, she directly sent it to her local FBI office,, then I saw CNN saying we have al-qadia cell in the US, I was in fear but surelly when allah guides you nothing will come on your way, I sent later to the president andmy local representives to later asking to pardon me I am I guy who is suffering this problem, they let me go, but the shows,comercials,songs movies, are all about me, I was reporting it step by step to the president but nothing stopped and I was was getting paid yet, my brain was full of this things, in june 2005 I decided to gave them the final message, I said to them on the internet guys all I know is I am a pro American guy and you guys are treating me this way I went giving them big french kiss by talking as a guys saying SO help me guys the time I said Help guys something like electric shock and put into hell fire and I got out by saying I am with you guys and I will never deal with anyone helps leave me, walahi I saw Hell It was very hot you only feel it in your whole head, after allah showed me it was dajjal himself who was dealing with in all this days, everyone who knew my story was in great fear and they saw hell too, I saw on TV Tony blair telling the Brtish house,, in happy voice "when the boy is asked where he received his freedom the boy said America but he was dealing with massiah and laugh"

now MY life at the last spot it needs to get out the whole world seemed like computer generated I see many thinks that now I can not remember or see wierd things, I went to sheihk and told him that I was in long dream then I saw dajjal what should I do now, he was reading a book for some brothers, while reading the book he said this , the messenger Mohamed may allah peace and mercy be up him said this guy exists, he told me to wash your hands face legs and so on before the sunrise or sets then when the sun is in the middle of sky noon do your thing , he is was reading the book for the whole group, when done reading the book I came to him and asked him to tell me what I do that is not enough, and he asked what I wrote on the paper, and I told him and he said go do it for the muslims and I said ok

the sunset I didn't do nothing I can not sleep because my life is at the last stage in needs to get out,, now before the sunrised washed my hands legs face and so on and by the noon I walked to a near my store and used a computer and I said just few words to comments@whitehouse.com just its you dajjal who is try to harm me and muslims you can do nothing to as dajjal,, allah took my life,, it was hot out side now cool for me , I got ride to the mosque

I open a quran and allah talked to me

I don't remember where he exactlly started at but

good and evil help you deny
good and evil help you right
god and evil and
good and evil
good and evil
good and evil
good and evil
good and evil
good
good
good
good
good
good
good
you are a human being
good and evil
good and evil
good and evil help you right
quraish
hypocrisy
you disobyed me
evil
evil
evil help you deny
you are a human being

quraish
you are the guided one

death then resurrected
quriash
you will shine over
now go back to hell
and a was regular life again

O believers I wrote all this in matter of three hours none stop swear to allah who Talked to me himself wrote this whole proof in three hours nonestop
O believers especially webmasters,,, allah will question you on the day of judgment if you do not believe me after you read my story and if you do allah has reward for you which paradise do you know anything better than that, if you need to get close to allah and receive his mercey believe his slave whom he choose , O believers believe allah's signs, since I am the guided one walahi if everthing I write is something he directs

and here is the great news if anyone of you tells seven beleivers that the mahdi is here and to tell each one of the the news which we promised they will be taken to the seventh heaven their past and future sins will be forgiven, that is allah's promise allah loves those who spend in his cause,,,,,, O believers those who live this time are the best of believers they are near allah, I was wittness how much you guys suffered because you believed in the ones of allah and to all of you who say la ilah ila lah (there is no god worth worship but he allah) will surelly enter paradise

brothers I am soo tired of writing this evidence signs,,,, O believe me if you are true believer ,,,,there a lot of work which is waiting for me, come get me brothers and sisters I need you soo much

by the way, I didn't tell you my given name, My name is Abdifatah Suleiman Musse, first muslim then somali born
date of birth august 24 1984

home phone:6153169956

address 3110 Elm hill pike apt 408 nashville , TN 37214

last word Obey allah by Obeying me

emaim @ the_imam_mahdi@hotmail.com
« 1 2 (3) Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post