Oneness - True Faith
qOLOp
Is Satan the Sister Spirit and Espoused Wife of Jesus Christ Posted on: 2006/1/6 1:32
=->qOLOp
Within Gen. 1:26-27 God said "Let us make man in OUR own image and let THEM have dominion....Male and FeMale made he Them". So since We are made in God's image like Adam and Eve; why wouldnt the Anti Christ be Jesus Christ's opposite. He is the Son and She is the Daughter, He is the Prince and she is the Princess, He is the Lion and She is the Lioness (the fierest in beast in protection of Her Children. So if Satan were to Rise in the Flesh, wouldnt S/He come in His Name i.e., Mrs. Christ as well as be Risen, Reborn, In Christ a Member of His Body and Family?

If God could have a Son, then God could have a Lunatic Daughter whose mission it was to play the queen of the South and His Treacherous Sister Judah.

Could the three in agreement be GOD, Jesus and Satan by a master plan from the start? Since "God is not a Man that He should lie" and God has a Womb, couldnt the Spirit God we called our Fat Her actually be our Mother,the Comforter, Provider and a Holy Hostess Jesus left with us.

Well anyway; it make since to me; that the only thing God ever made that was Not Good; is a Man alone. Also Since Jesus Christ is known as the Bridegroom to Come, I think God intended HE/R only begotten son to have a Wife of his own. Just like S/He gave Adam, Noah, David and even Joseph Jesus's step father.

I believe the answers to GOD mystery were hidden right in front of our face, but unfortunaly Man Learned it Wrong

Rev. 19:7-10 Let us be glad and rejoice and give honor to him; for the Marriage of the Lamb has Come and his Wife hath herself ready.....These are the true sayings of God.

So when Satan Rises; and Walks down the Isle all dressed in White; will You Stand and Sing Here Comes the Bride? Or will you get cast out of the Marriage Supper.

Peace out
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
BurntOffering
Re: Is Satan the Sister Spirit and Espoused Wife of Jesus Christ Posted on: 2006/1/6 1:46
Just popping in
Hi; Im BurntOffering and I posted the above. If you dont believeor cannot conceive what I'm say; take a look at Hebrews 10:7-10 "Lo I come to do thy will O Lord"

Peace out
qOLOp
Re: Is Satan the Sister Spirit and Espoused Wife of Jesus Christ Posted on: 2006/1/6 13:46
=->qOLOp
Even if any of this is true, how does it effect me? I honestly don't care unless I can relate to it. Big deal, so Satan is a woman, and the Christians are arguing over bible verses again. It will go on for the next 2,000 years, just as it has in the past... more wars will be waged in the name of religion, and the athiest will continue to coax the loving hearts to their side untill we eventually achieve peace.
wizanda
Re: Is Satan the Sister Spirit and Espoused Wife of Jesus Christ Posted on: 2006/1/11 11:38
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
As I posted before where in Genesis does it say the snake is Satan?
Where does it mention Satan in the Bible first?
If you find that Satan is mentioned in Job, and God ask where did you come from? How could it be 3 in 1 then, if Satan didn't exist at the beginning?
When Satan replies to God from walking the earth; what walks the earth?
If in most account in the Bible of Satan or the devil, it is of mans EGO why does man blame it on something else?
Who ate the apple in the beginning?
If God made the universe and saw that it was good; then if God is all seeing and made it all, how could God miss a bit?

In actual fact, Christ is the measuring line and sits at Gods right hand side, he told us not to drink, yet we re-translated it wrong on purpose, to say we could. The books of John and Paul are by Pharisees and not Christ and contradict on drinking.
Then in God's right hand he holds a cup of foaming wine .i.e. Babylon, TEST, ect.
Do you not think it strange that both are accounts as a test in the right hand of God?

What is produced if you have rotten fruit?
What happens if a snake eats rotten fruit?
What happens if we eat rotten fruit?
What happens with the opposite sex, when we get drunk?
What happened with Adam and eve?

N B with U
(1) 2 3 4 5 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post