Oneness - True Faith
qOLOp
The real reason of Christ Posted on: 2004/12/15 10:00
=->qOLOp
Jeremiah 33:6
(6) Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.

Many people believe Christ came to die for our sins

Yet that is what the jewish council and pharisee would have you believe and not the way of heaven for God is against sacrifice
So I have been pondering why christ fufilled the law
I can give two reasons that make more logical sense then Pauls ocultish beliefs

1 Christ added 2 commmandments.
when I died and saw heaven it was thses commandments. so he did fufill the law as the Law of God is the commandments
He added treat others as you wish to be treat and love one another as he had
To learn and teach wisdom the wisdom of God and show others

2 The other is to do with the scripture at the top Christ made it so all could be annointed with the holy annointing oil.
Before only king and prophets could be annointed

If you didn't know the annointing oil should contain cannabis
This is known to have heal properties and absorbse fat so when mixed with the annointing oil, it make the whole thing bond
thc ministrys have testamonials of peoples healed by it and if you imagine christians means annointed ones

Paul even though he bugs me, did tell us if we have an aligment to see a preacher

So this would fufill the law as if you have studied the bible it is about the annointing oil

You see cannabis helps people to be open minded and when taken correctly and holy
It helps people to remain calm and preach or play music it is not a drug as they would have you believe
Most plants then are drugs
Yet when the annointing oil is made correctly it heals and in ables people to be more open minded and relaxed so to be able to hear God
If you question this, read the bible, Christ said when fasting annoint your self alone and the father will teach you
Soloman and David were annointed, we don't call them druggies, as now is commanly believed about cannabis.
Instead we admire the beauty of the words and kingdoms
Many hippies are more christ like then Many christians
Hopefuly now you can see why
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post