Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Christ is someone on Cannabis Posted on: 2007/3/20 21:59
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
In 1980 the Hebrew university officially announced that the anointing oil in The Bible, should and always did contain cannabis.
We are quite clearly told in the gospels that the disciples used oil to heal, we are told in James that if you have an alignment, to go see your preacher and get anointed.

Without cannabis this is a bit pointless and defies the logic of the shaman ingredient used in the anointing oil from correctly bonding.
Yes olive oil contains healing properties, yet Cannabis or its active ingredient THC is fat soluble and so causes all to bond.

So since we know cannabis directly effect leprosy, MS and many of the diseases Christ and his disciples healed, this is beyond a joke to say it is the cause of schizophrenia.
That is to then imply the Bible, Quran, Gita, and most religion globally are also mad?

So no cannabis does not cause schizophrenia.... yet it must be done holy, as the Bible states, else their yolks will be taken, meaning soul or paranoia as we do see occurs due to cannabis...

That is not schizophrenia that is paranoia, and one can lead to the other.

Now if Cannabis is holy and all religious books globally imply this, then I for one will take this to a court of law if require, as the evidence in the holy books is enough to win a case.
My sister studied nuero-sciences at Nottingham university and the leading officials on the subject of medical research and cannabis do not have these findings.
News papers and most press is either being paid off by the government, else spreading more lies as we all know they do.
Yet to imply something GOD has deemed holy and will show where in most religious books, it is seriously wrong and I for one find it very upsetting every time I see another one of those daft articles standing against the word Christianity (not current understanding of what the word means) and mean daft as all your findings can be easily disproved.

The point being you are implying all prophets in the Bible are also schizophrenic, as were Kings etc Christ's. So are they all mad, is the bible wrong and full of mumbo jumbo written by someone off their head?

No it is written by articulate individuals, who have to have had the anointing oil with cannabis in, to even be in The Bible and classed a prophet.

So I ask anyone who reads this please tell others about the cannabis in the anointing oil, as basically anyone who is Christian, is intended to have this...Christian means anointed one!
if anyone thinks this means anointed in the blood of Christ, then that is as Balaam and people are warned this is so wrong.

Christ is someone anointed!??

As on same point the Bible strictly condemns alcohol, and eating of certain meats, etc, So which is worse a plant where its is now labelled vitamin M or something that is destroying our society and our health.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post