Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
For all muslims Posted on: 2005/2/4 15:40
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
If you are wondering when prophecy will be fufilled
here is the reason the uniting of the people hasnt started
most are intrested in money and much of the current problems are not to do with Allah/God
What i ask all muslims who read this to do is to realise the argument between the beliefs is down to paul
Paul had a established the round table in rome and changed the meaning of Christ Jesus/Yeshua
The church he made is babylon and where it stems from
Many are confused in todays situation most believe there needs to be a war
this is not the case
what we and all who still follow God need to do is to use the truth
God does not need to fight as God is one and is wisdom
he understands all
so if we and all show people who believe christ is God,that isnt what he stated
only due to paul fufilling many prophocies about the fake prophet and the anti-christ
Changing the meaning to what many christians believe as christians came from paul not yeshua
more will turn to the true God and Creator of all
As both Christ and Mohamed intended
Much of the Quran in the modern day has been altered to say Christians and jews(it origanly said peoples)
this is not as mohamed or the prophets did state
As we and the God are one
What many muslims need to realise is mohamed stated Yeshua(Jesus) is a true prophet so what he says stands as truth
it is the extra add by paul that changes the meaning
Also much of the old testament is Gospel that is Part of the muslim faith
This can be confirmed by the dead sea scrolls as they match modern books
what has chaged is what Paul said, he is the part mohamed spoke of and i ask you in the name of allah to hear and to help
As the more who help online and in the world spread the truth the sooner we can stop wars in the name of God
Which is a sin in all senses as the 6th commandment is not to kill and the commandments as i have shown are the steps to heaven
if you doubt it,wait till you die as i have and will see
Peace B with U all
in the True name of God/Allah, which can not be spoken as it is beyond sound, as it is all names and all things
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
qOLOp
Re: For all muslims Posted on: 2005/2/21 23:30
=->qOLOp
I do not really think that it's a problem with Paul and to that extent not with Jessus, Mohamad or Moses. I think it's a problem with those who calim that they are excuting the will of God and serving his bidding.
For us muslims however in the Quran it states clearly that no religion is better than the other and if God wished God would have created all nations with one religion, the competition should be in doing good deeds -what ever good deeds might be- and in my opinion that's a clear indicator that a christian and a jew could and will enter in the kingdom of heaveans same as a muslim if they were all steadfast in their believe and commited to making good deeds.
The Quran, being modern or old cannot be altered, as we muslim believe, for it is God's promise to protect the recitation after it's revelation. may be we can miss interpret the meaning, but never alter God's word for God will never permit or allow this.
And finally fighting to eliminate the horror and terror inflicted on anyone is not only a nobel idea, but a duty of every willing and able person, to the point that God said in the Quran to think not of those who died defending His way (this is my own understanding- spreading misschief, terror among other things ) as dead, but forever alive, and this is a promise that was given by God in the Torah the Bible and Quran, as the Quran said.
Now truley I do not know, nor I can argue for the people of the Torah or for the people of the Gosples, nor I can argue for the people of the Quran, but I'm wondering as a believer in the Quran why do I want to stop a war that targets the elimination of evil, specially when the good guys are winning ?
qOLOp
Re: For all muslims Posted on: 2005/2/22 13:55
=->qOLOp
From what i see on this site, If wizanda is right and Paul does change the meaning of christ making him out to be God
Then many Christians are against muslims regardless
Many christians believe that mohamed was not a prophet so causing much conflict

wizanda
Re: For all muslims Posted on: 2005/2/22 14:10
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Thx what you say is right
if we look at history we can see there has been many religious crusades in the name of Christ
Yet christ came to unite the people's
From what i see of what paul has stated he asked the spiritual to judge and to not mix with people not christian
So instead christians do not accept muslims and muslims christian
The quran stated the bible was changed, as it has been by Paul
Paul even stated in corinthians that he is buffeted by the devil
yet as i have said the devil exsits with in man's ego
We can never have peace while the underlying factor of people belief's seperate people
So if muslims realised that the contibuting factor of the change in the bible is paul, not the jewish books as these match the dead sea scrolls
Then they would except that the jewish books are part of their own, stated by mohamed that all prophets can not lie.
Even in the bible it was made a proverb in samuel is saul among the prophets, a pre-warning
also yeshua warned against the leven of the pharisee
this is where much of the goverment now stems from pharisee, rule and regulations
So even though it is maybe hard to see it is causing seperation of God's people
God is one and heaven is oneness, as he wish us to be.
Amen
(1) 2 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post