Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Who or what is the devil! Posted on: 2005/2/8 14:34
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
When i died, i saw no devil as many people now believe.
To believe that a being oposed to God exsists, is nieve
If you read the begining of the bible God created the world and saw that it was good.
The devil or satan appers in Job, God ask him where did you come from and satan replys from walking on the earth
Ok so where does bad come from many ask?
When i died, in hell all i saw is man with Ego
As heaven is oneness, and ego is that we know better then God
Why do many people believe Christ is God, as this is what Ego, would have you believe as it is easier to believe in something we can see, God is spirit and all things in the universe he has no image as he is all.
Not as Yeshua stated
So if you think, where does bad come from, people thinking they are doing good when in fact they cause bad.
God has ultimate knowledge he doesnt make mistakes, and didnt create a force as powerful as him self to fight against as this would be daft.
in fact the devil/satan comes from mans own heart wishing to be important or when he gets hurt.
many ask how we can end kali as hindu's call it, the age of limitaion? easy!
realise within every person ego can cause bad, each person controls thier own destiny
Heaven is made up of love and wisdom, and hell is Ego.
this is as simple, as it gets
this from what i have seen and the father has shown me is the truth!
Ego can come in many forms so be warned
yet it also can be controled, so all must get to the task of controling them selfs, not trying to control others with there own ego, by telling them they are evil as this produces ego
so it dosent help infact make things worse
Love as my brother yeshua stated is the only way to change people
Pauls judgemental way do not help people, they make people go the other way.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
qOLOp
Re: Who or what is the devil! Posted on: 2005/4/3 1:00
=->qOLOp
Fair enough
qOLOp
Re: Who or what is the devil! Posted on: 2005/4/14 23:01
=->qOLOp
There certainly is a devil....satan has you believing he does not exsist...he makes many feel he does not exsist...that is why the bible says few find jesus to have a vessel in which we can come to the father...the bible is our basic instructions before leaving earth...and you can only know god through developing a personal and intimate relationship with jesus christ...once you know...you know...but this is where each individual needs to search and seek with all their heart...until then life is not real...you can think it is real...but the supernatural you will never know...I challenge everyone to search and seek for jesus and cruxify there ego...become selfless to god....lay your life on the alter and give all you are to Jesus....I guarantee your life will be transformed and no one can do it but you....the devil / satan does not ever want you to know or come to understand that secret...it keeps you in his world...no one but you can make that choice and only god knows your true heart...your true thoughts, feelings, emotions....this is not easy....but in the end so worth it.....surrender all you are all you have and just watch the blessings flow in.
qOLOp
Re: Who or what is the devil! Posted on: 2005/4/15 19:57
=->qOLOp
Ego, lust, greed, attachment and anger are known as the "devil". No need to go too deep into this. I am sure, everyone knows "him", no matter which religion, belief or tradition, you know "him". These vices are called "body conscience", which is the opposite of our true nature: "soul consciousness".
(1) 2 3 4 ... 14 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post