Oneness - True Faith
qOLOp
Re: Who or what is the devil! Posted on: 2005/11/2 17:22
=->qOLOp
Dude I'm glad you finally realized that pagans saw aliens for Gods, and that christianity was born through paganism, now we are getting somewhere... FINALLY.... you see how truth has been messed up? Isn't it weird how so many old time religions and cultures knew aliens existed, and referred to them as Gods?! Then suddenly "GOD".. "SATAN"... "ANGELS"... appear, as if we were not important enough to them earlier, and take over the scene. I'd love to go on even more about this, but need i say more?!
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
qOLOp
Re: Who or what is the devil! Posted on: 2005/11/3 18:10
=->qOLOp
Actually, I dont see it that way. From the very beginning of mans creation, there were angels and even Jesus came and walked with Adam and Eve every evening in the Garden. Then when sin came because of a forbidden act, Jesus himself slew some animals and made skin coverings for them. Then an angel that was visible and had a flaming sword was posted at the entrance to the Garden of Eden for 1900 yrs, or untill the flood came. Adam had his camp just outside the garden where this angel was at. It could be seen anytime by anyone back then. God and angels have never abondoned us. While sin causes a seperation and causes a dna change in us, so we cant see that realm of angels anymore. This is not God doing this, but sin doing it to us. Now laws cannot be broken without consequences, even cosmic laws, universal laws or even earths laws.

The fallen angels slowly took over, masquerading as aliens, entitys, "gods", ect. We have "Ra" from egypt. We have "Zues" from greece. We have "Thor" from scandinavia. We Have "Diana" from greece. We have "baal, molech, and others who required human sacrifice, mostly children. Even people living in ignorance, will not throw their own children, alive, into a fire as a sacrifice, unless their is some kind of manifestation going on, that seems like a "God". My point is all of this was all very real in those times. Its not superstition or fairy tales.

Fallen angels masqurade as "Gods" decieving the peoples. Even in Atlantus, which was a higher consciousness, they had "Gods" manifesting and telling them -hey we created you, you are all turning into Gods. Lies, its all lies! These are fallen angels doing this. Even to the point of creating hybreds from human and animal dna, like in abductions and such.. several million women abductees all tell the same story, and they are telling the truth about the grays kidnapping them for their eggs. The grays do not ask permission saying, "hey, may we please take your egg so we can promote human development?" No they dont do that, they kidnapp these women, against their will, try to hynotize them also so they dont remember. Anytime an abductee remembers and starts to struggle, and pray, or say the name of "Jesus".. The grays stop immediatly and return the women back to thier homes.

Its real easy to call several million women liars, its real easy to make fun of them. But if you have never talked to them personally like I have, then shame on you David for treating them like that. And especially for saying Grays are "Gods" The grays are demonic in nature, evil, liars, and are created test tube entitys from human and animal DNA. They are not "Gods" . You are being set up and lied to.

You knucklehead, who do you think you are David, a hybred? Screw you! I will take several million womens voices over your pathetic voice anyday.. You think you have it all figured out dont you? What a freak you have turned out to be. Your so pompous and a know it all, fine you freak, walk in darkness and never find the truth. You dont deserve it after you just slammed several million women who have been abducted. What a disgusting human you are. Shame on you..

This aint about you and me, David. Its about several million victoms who are innocent and do not deserve this. Its about their rights to be free from this. And if you cant see that, then shame on you. Your really egostitical and selfish, arnt you! A self deluded maniac is more like it.

Go to Hell, O.K. And that goes for the grays also, who do these things. Grays are Gods? What a freaking joke you turned out to be. You and the Grays both, go to hell! O.K.
Peace, in truth.. loving you man!
qOLOp
Re: Who or what is the devil! Posted on: 2005/11/4 0:32
=->qOLOp
I don't understand the name calling much or the whole go to hell scenario. But you've already pointed out paganisms roots with aliens... and i then pointed out christianity's pagan roots... enough said.. you can go on insulting and whatever makes you feel good. Just open your eyes for once.
qOLOp
Re: Who or what is the devil! Posted on: 2005/11/4 0:38
=->qOLOp
Cooler heads always prevail. I'm the cooler head here. You can try and anger me as much as you'd like but I've met many people like you... you're just lost.. you need to use your logic a bit more. It's okay this happens to many of us because the truth is being with held, so we'll go to any lengths to gain the truth we desire, which often ends up false. Dude you're trying to solve a math problem with a missing variant, you keep forgetting about aliens and how we'd view them if we were monkeys running around in a jungle withs ticks and stones. Don't forget the missing variant, it makes everything clear, and please, if the truth hurts you and you cannot keep a cool head, just let me know, and I'll stop disgussing the truth with you.
« 1 ... 5 6 7 (8) 9 10 11 ... 14 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post