Oneness - True Faith
qOLOp
Re: Who or what is the devil! Posted on: 2005/11/4 21:17
=->qOLOp
I didn't wanna have to go here either... but since you brang up mind control earlier, it's quite funny to see your emotional swings, and beliefs change right before my eyes, one second nice, the next second blasphemous and damning people to hell.... BZZZ BZZ bee bbop bopp... mind control interface loaded... lol
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
qOLOp
Re: Who or what is the devil! Posted on: 2005/11/4 21:38
=->qOLOp
In all seriousness, i hope you can ifgure things out, you're just so attatched to your beliefs right now, that it angers you to hear anything different, instead of taking an intellectual tone and disgussing the manner like grown ups, you get extremely mad and damn people to hell... my 4 year old cousin can do that... and that's why he's not as smart as me. Grow up, evolve, control your emotions, analyze your data with clear thought, don't let it be blurred by beliefs.
qOLOp
Re: Who or what is the devil! Posted on: 2005/11/6 19:36
=->qOLOp
It was done to make sure you never forget there are innocent victoms involved here. Someone stated they couldnt wait to see an alien to find out what the truth is about (religion)? I am telling you some aliens (grays) will lie to you. They are aslo into abductions. They are also tied to satanists in the human plane on earth. It was a day after these 3 tall grays showed up in my home, that 30 satanists showed up to capture me, but I disappeared and reappeared 5 miles away from them. This is from personal experience. These are evil!
Never forget they are not all good guys, never forget that!
I am standing for the innocent, not anybody else who just wants to be entertained. I am not in the entertainment business. I am into justice for the innocent, and it will be had one way or another. You dont seem to care about the innocent, so thats why I say; "go to hell". O.K.
qOLOp
Re: Who or what is the devil! Posted on: 2005/11/6 22:29
=->qOLOp
okay, well enjoy talking to yourself then.
« 1 ... 7 8 9 (10) 11 12 13 14 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post