Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Faith based in Single mans word is based on Sand Posted on: 2007/5/12 7:26
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Since this is so clear in all of our books globally that they interlink (mustard seeds)....
yet people don't, maybe people should look what Yeshua stated, when they so "ardently" claiming to follow something, they are not doing.

You see:

Quote:

Mat 7:24-27
(24) Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
(25) And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
(26) And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
(27) And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Which includes:

Quote:

Luk 11:50
(50) That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation;

Yet John Nicodemus the Pharisee (Nicolaitans which doctrine we hate Revelations 2:15) said the complete opposite:

Quote:

Joh 10:8
(8) All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

As did Paul the Pharisee also:

Quote:

2Co 3:13-16
(13) And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:
(14) But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.
(15) But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.
(16) Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.

So both have declared through 'Christ' old scripture are undecipherable which clearly they are and Zechariah 11 explain this exactly, along with Habakkuk 2 + loads more.......

Anyways faith based in God is the rock with a mooring line, that runs directly from the heart, so why you would want to dismiss all the other books globally and then claim to be a follower of the Christ.
When Yeshua used the words Mammon, which is included in the Gita, Mustard seed which is in the Upanishads, Dhammapada and Quran, so where or when does it allow those whom say they follow him, to not be an authority over others??

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post