Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
The Word Matrix in the Bible Posted on: 2007/5/12 9:01
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Jer 1:5
(5) Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb (matrix) I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Jer 20:17-18
(17) Because he slew me not from the womb (matrix); or that my mother might have been my grave, and her womb to be always great with me.
(18) Wherefore came I forth out of the womb (matrix) to see labour and sorrow, that my days should be consumed with shame?

Job 3:10-11
(10) Because it shut not up the doors of my mother's womb, nor hid sorrow from mine eyes.
(11) Why died I not from the womb (matrix)? why did I not give up the ghost when I came out of the belly?

Job 10:18
(18) Wherefore then hast thou brought me forth out of the womb (matrix)? Oh that I had given up the ghost, and no eye had seen me!

Job 24:20
(20) The womb (matrix) shall forget him; the worm shall feed sweetly on him; he shall be no more remembered; and wickedness shall be broken as a tree.

Job 31:14-15
(14) What then shall I do when God riseth up? and when he visiteth, what shall I answer him?
(15) Did not he that made me in the womb (matrix) make him? and did not one fashion us in the womb (matrix)?

Job 38:8
(8) Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb (matrix)?

Mmmmmmmm Mat-reincarnation-X, marks the spot!

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post