Oneness - True Faith
qOLOp
Are positive and negitive,good and evil part of the same? Posted on: 2005/4/3 0:35
=->qOLOp
One of the main things about Christianity that i just cant swallow is that God is always presumed to be the ultimate good,and totally detatched from negative or "evil" forces...this to me this contradicts what i beleive God really is...I do beleive God is everything but the notion that God is soley "good" force leaves alot of questions to be answered,why is there "evil" in the first place for one,no story about lucifer being cast out of heaven convinces me..bible storys are just metaphors after all...also "God is everything" so the reverse must be true also "everything is God" and that includes us humans...Spirituaity is personal and indavidual,i'm still unsure exactly what it is i beleive,but the journey to disscovery is all part of the point,i personally think herding individuals to think one specific beleif system is kind of destructive in the sense that it destroys individualism and discourages difference and richness of spirit,daring and the persuit of personal discovery...this may sound selfish,but i beleive where mistakes are made lessons are learned,and if the "fear of God" stops you doing the things that are part of the journey that takes you to your true self (whatever that may be) then the individual is no more and just a identical clone of the next man that lives under the same fear of divine retribution...i would like to live in blissful harmony with my fellow man in a paradise like world,but the world we live in is far from the latter senairio,perhaps in some alternate universe or reality does a world that this exist,i beleive the mind to have the power to create other worlds,realitys,universes etc,for "everything is God" and a single thought has potenitial to destroy or create,and its up to the individual to decide which...true happiness may exist and i admire those who possess it,because i am far from happy,i consider myself spiritual but don't always feel so,prehaps the vineer between everyday life and true life with connectivity to the divine stops good,honorable souls from becoming the true one universal self that everyone is part of...some of what i say may be contradictory,and i wouldn't deny it,paradox is an inate part of the fabric of everything,things exist that would render other things void,what is before life?..i can remember things or more precisly am aware of things before life,so a paradox is created in this,these things have not happened,atleast not if you think of it in "time" terms

i have respect for Christians or Buddists or even a Pagan type people who are genuine and non-self rightous in thier outlook,"whatever floats your boat" as they say...its all part of the same thing,just a different way of looking at it...one last thing,if you ever wonder WHY?,just remember in infinity everything must be...good luck.ricoagogo@ntlworld.com
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: Are positive and negitive,good and evil part of the same? Posted on: 2005/4/6 14:33
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
I hear what you are getting at.
when i died, God appered to me to be unlimited wisdom and knowldege.
Through adversity comes understanding and wisdom, why we have a world like we do is all i can concluded.
Unless we rock the boat to see what happens we want to, even though the boat maker already knows we shouldn't.
Yet our spirit just want to see what happens if we do and we get splashed.

qOLOp
Re: Are positive and negitive,good and evil part of the same? Posted on: 2005/4/15 20:14
=->qOLOp
God cannot be "everything". Never. God is a soul, just like us but never took birth like us. Therefore, He never experienced the dualism that we experience in the physical world.. Dualism? Yes, happiness and sorrow, victory and defeat, day and night... Good and Evil... This is what science means by "entropy" or the second law of themordynamics. Chines call this "Ying-Yang".Everything that exists in matter goes through these 2 seemingly contradictory stages (new, old) but actually complementary.
If science says: "Matter is not created neither destroyed, only transformed" and this is a LAW.. (the law of conservation of energy) why are we still believing that God has created the universe? Why are we still swimming against the current of rationality?
Who was created first the chicken or the egg?
"The problem of the origin of the universe is a bit like the old question: Which came first, the chicken, or the egg." - Stephen Hawkins
Philosophers and Scientists treat this question as a conundrum. The belief is that the "Time arrow" is a "straight line"; from a nebulous beginning to an uncertain future. This question is answered if we consider time as being curved, a circle. Then, around this circular time there is always a chicken before an egg and an egg before a chicken. Time is cyclical and predestined. Past, present and future are relative to a point of reference (Einstein). There is no creation, things always existed but changed. "Matter is not created nor destroyed, it only changes". This is called eternity. There is neither beginning nor end in eternity.

Evolutionists and Creationists cannot explain the "beginning" in a rational way, some believe in a "supernatural beginning" which is not consistent with the first law of conservation of energy. Some others talk about a big explosion, not realizing that something had to cause it. The law of "cause and effect" cannot be ignored or used only when convenient. If matter cannot be created the logical solution is that matter always existed. This logical solution is fully consistent with the cyclical model of time which is well known by Eastern cultures, which by the way; are the oldest cultures in the world (with quite a bit of wisdom and knowledge as we in the west are finding out).
The three aspects of time; past, present and future must be present in any reasonable explanation of time. Time being movement from being to becoming cannot be linear, cannot be a "straight line". When we think about a "beginning" we are not following this logical thought.
The western world has chosen to ignore this view and rather follow contradictory beliefs. God is in the realm of the unlimited. God being beyond physical matter does not deal with matter at all. God is an incorporeal entity, a soul, just like we, humans are souls with a bodily experience, even though we may believe that we are bodies.

It is quite impressive that in this age of technology and knowledge of how matter operates, we still believe in traditions and contradictory ideas which logic and reasoning can solve. It is a wonder how we aren't open minded to knowledge but instead choose the more convenient and traditional ideas even though irrational.

avyakt7@yahoo.com

Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post