Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Why Religious Tolerance is Intolerance Posted on: 2007/5/25 14:11
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
You will see many sites across the web popping up over the years claiming to be mans last hope of religious tolerance sites....??

Must admit the official religious tolerance site does have a wealth of information, which does provide some religious tolerance in understanding where things are complicated....

Yet point is that if you declare any religion as separate, that is, within its self religious intolerance...as what you are doing is rather then bridge the gaps you are building walls and defining the gaps as even larger then the books them self's, say they are...all coming from one God, not three and not different if there are differences more or less it is due to mans own intolerant ideas...

For instance here is why I feel to write this, as more and more keep seeing similarities that they are all from the same source and one books.....yet people will not allow this and must declare they follow some label more then anyone else and not follow God; as God is one to begin (And doesn't need labels)..so all is one God!
if it isn't and some of this reality around us isn't God, then we have a big problem, as what is it then?...as all prophets state it should be oneness, yet the religions divide us to make more money...(like prison wardens getting paid the longer you serve extra time, so keeping you in trouble on purpose.)

Here are a few of the ones that I really struggle with lately, on us all being deceived about where the books imply on even a quick look it is visible..yet on mans current religious materials, are religious intolerant...so not the way of God as I know of.......

The Bible and Quran both teach:
1) Not to eat meat and God gave us fruit.
2) Reincarnation occurs and is completely up to God of what happens next.
3) The matrix is a word missing from each that is put as being womb, yet on occurrence of womb it is next to mother and is a different word.
4) That there are 13 months in the year and not 12 (which is ancient Babylon teachings).
5) That the Bible (will have) has additions is in both and the Bible alone is enough to see this; yet when the Quran points out the same mistakes, yet is defined as separate that is intolerance.
6) .............There are actually loads more and still going through all religions, unbiased to begin and so noticing over time similarities between them, that are near fits....yet when most of these religious tolerance sites make a forum with all religious texts separate to begin, that implies the cause of our problems, not solutions....

Don't believe me try going around any site speaking from the Bible, on most Islamic sites to much, they think you are a Muslim (fight against faith) as that is what their missions and goals were in making their site....

Or sites claiming they are there to bridge the gaps and then if you turn around and show clearly where the Bible prophesied and showed how fake some parts of it are; then they ban you and remove your posts....

Though all you are doing is finally understanding where religious arguments stem from, and are not caused by books, yet by so many fundamentalist that do not wish to change...

Well here is the biggest point in all of this when the mustard seed, is a test of the nations and is in the Upanishads, Dhammapada, Quran and the Bible, then truly they are from one voice spoken, so then to declare it didn't, is mans choice....

Yet here we are left with the bottom of the barrel and many find it in them self to not find unity (now we have the net), yet try their dammed hardest to show where everything is separate....

(I might sound wound up...... God is one and is within all of us....... in denying prophets as the same is the worst thing man has ever chosen.)

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post