Oneness - True Faith
drvaishya
Re: The cause of differences and quarrel among beliefs? Posted on: 2005/6/6 15:10
Just popping in
From 2k/32,BHC,Ranchi,India-834009
Hi U' the believer in one God,
As to my knowledge , every religon believes in one God. So he has been desineted by all as ALMIGHTY. Talking on the superficial myths & fictions will further lead to differences.
That's what we need to guard against.
Thanks the inquisitiveness.
Dr Vaishya.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
drvaishya
Re: The cause of differences and quarrel among beliefs? Posted on: 2005/6/6 15:29
Just popping in
Hi Brother,
The philosophy of Rebirth is altogether different. Likewise food and the food-habits are also varried depending on geographical conditions. That's neither my topic nor I wish to indulge in any controvercial topics.

My topic is simple, "Let us unite the people of the world on the common bottom line of Love and Service preched and advocated by every relegion.

Dr Vaishya.
drvaishya
Re: The cause of differences and quarrel among beliefs? Posted on: 2005/6/6 15:43
Just popping in
Hi dear,
your questions and curocities are not relevent to my topics.
My topic is "the cause of differences and quarrels in the world is because of not focusing on common in every religion like Love & Service"
Dr Vaishya.
qOLOp
Re: The cause of differences and quarrel among beliefs? Posted on: 2005/6/6 16:20
=->qOLOp
Thanks for ur varried interests and curocities,
But they are not relevent to my topics" the cause of differences and quarrels among faiths are not focusing and practicing common in evry religion like Love and Services.
« 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post