Oneness - True Faith
qOLOp
Re: Did Jesus and his disciples teach the doctrine of the Trinity? Posted on: 2005/10/16 18:22
=->qOLOp
c'mon the trinity is made up... another power trip for a religion... just as all the others have changed theirs, so did christianity... Why would God create himself upon the earth, then talk to himself while here?
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
qOLOp
Re: Did Jesus and his disciples teach the doctrine of the Trinity? Posted on: 2005/10/17 16:43
=->qOLOp
TDude here:
To quote a guest. --- (Four? God,Jesus and one Holy Spirit. Three. Simple)

Now ya see what I mean, This person has blocked from their minds, by possibly this "target army" in the next dimension out, or matrix, that there is also a Holy Ghost in the bible, which adds up to four. Maybe they have never read the bible? I really dont know ... how could I know?

But anywho; Its Father, Son, Holy Spirit and Holy Ghost = four. How bad is it when we read the bible (holy Ghost) and the matrix deletes it from your mind, as ya read it, so ya come up with 3 instead of four. Its pretty bad, isnt it?

How many times do we have to read: Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit and Holy Ghost and come up with three, just like above. When its really 4!

The bible mentions all four of these. It does not just mention the Holy Spirit but also the Holy Ghost. Now people read the bible and often cannot even see the Holy Ghost, but only the Holy Spirit. I guess thats denominationalism that teaches, to make flesh your arm. Becauser people get this trinity from pastors, and leaders who are flesh! God tells us not to do that, because God will turn you over to the lies these denominations teach, which is dragon worship.

If ya read the bible for yourself, then you will see it also says Holy Ghost, as well as the Holy Spirit. These are two different entitys, just like The Father and the Son are two different entitys. We have the Father, The Mother (Holy Spirit) and the Son or Yashua; and his twin sister or the Holy Ghost.. This is called "The Mystery of God". Can anybody add to this "Mystery of God"? I would like to know more?

And above all, do not make flesh your arm. Because God says he will turn over to their lies, and damn your soul into hell fire, to be burned up, never to be anymore; for making flesh your arm..And remember its four in the Godhead, not three!!!!
wizanda
Re: Did Jesus and his disciples teach the doctrine of the Trinity? Posted on: 2005/10/17 22:43
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Sorry to say after a recent article and on how schools plan to remove the Holy Ghost from the Bible, I checked it up.
I only found that Paul used the words Holy Ghost in his wording, maybe wrong though there are so many translations and everyone is different.
The point though is as I posted before in scripture, if Christ refers to them as separate as in you can insult him, yet not the Holy Spirit; then this means they are separate.
Also are you aware, that the trinity wasn't taught till ages after Christ? So confirming that it came from neither him nor his disciples.
Having seen heaven though, most of this is a waste of time, as God has so many means of communicating with us through spirit.
In fact God is more like infinite numbers; Christ is one of the elders and intercessors to God. All Spirits in heaven are children of God. The whole universe is spirit, it can choose to be holy or not.
The Holy Spirit as in the Hebrew is also classed as the wind and when God spoke to me at 15 it was the whole of nature with his voice.
If I was to separate that into figures; imagine there would be the tree spirit, the wind sprit, ect.
So no, Christ didn't teach the trinity, as it is false 100% from seeing heaven, having God speak to me; there is no way he would have said that.

N B with U
dude
Re: Did Jesus and his disciples teach the doctrine of the Trinity? Posted on: 2005/10/18 4:04
Not too shy to talk
From Springfield, Mo
Wizanda, did you say schools want to remove the Holy Ghost from the bible? Is this parachiol schools, or private schools, or independent christian schools? What kind of schools were these and where did you read that? i would like to read that for mydself. Let me know whats up!
« 1 2 (3) 4 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post