Oneness - True Faith
brendalee
why do you think Christains are persecuted Posted on: 2005/5/31 4:15
Not too shy to talk
I believe christains are persecuted because the devil hates them as much as he hates the jew. Why else would he make it his goal to kill hebrew boys 2x in the bible (really more) and many times in history. The devil hates and fears the name of Jesus because God prophesies that the seed of a woman would crush his head. He knew that to be Jesus. So we are very human and sometimes to pushy. But we know that time is short for all of us and it won't be long before Jesus returns to take the faithful home with HIm. So we don't want anyone left behind.

Let me know what you think!
Brendalee
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
qOLOp
Re: why do you think Christains are persecuted Posted on: 2005/5/31 14:21
=->qOLOp
The 5 vices: Greed, lust, ego, attachment and anger are the devil.
Body conscious beings have these vices. It doesn't matter which religion you profess or what the bible or any other book says. Look at yourself. If these vices are there, you found that devil. Soul consciousness is our natural state. We are souls, eternal souls.

If you read world history, you will find that every faith was persecuted at one time or another. Heard about the Dalai Lama? He is a Budhist. Historically, Christians have persecuted others too. Read about the history of South America and you will see how Christianity landed there. It was by force, by fear, by killing. Or how about Africa? Or how about any other imperialist country that attacked another ? How about the american indians? Some have a blended worship style where there are some aspects of Christianity. Did they acquired the taste for Christianity or it was introduced by force?
Do you know about the "holy wars"?
If you want to choose to think as a "christian" you will end up repeating what every other christian says... Certainly, the world is not the West and certainly Christianity is not the truth, even though; it may be for some.
wizanda
Re: why do you think Christains are persecuted Posted on: 2005/5/31 19:57
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Ok from what i know see, Christians are persecuted, because most of the books, where the word christian comes from has nothing to do with Yeshua or God.
God is One in most religions world wide, even hinduism, as all is brahma all the other Gods are aspects or refelection of the creator.
Muslims state the bible has been changed and they are correct as both John and Paul contridict, Yeshua and the rest of the bible.
In most Christian countries we are in a mess, the ones who are still untouched by christianity, are more rooted in what God is and the way Yeshua taught of oneness.
Ego is hell and heaven is oneness, from what i saw when i died.
This is the easiest way to understand, what gets people into heaven, complete dedication to oneness and God only.
Ego with in the spirit is the opposite and sheol or hell, everyone down there is just talking and not listening to each other. Plus none of them want to say sorry, for making the mistakes and the remifications of their actions. you see after their lives flashs before them as they die, you see all your mistakes this for some is alot to take and for many they never knew how bad they really where.
Christ showed oneness and added the levels to the commandmets, so it contains all of the spiritual realm so fufilling the law. This has been hidden by the lies taught by Paul it is almost like the story in Daniel, with the sheep and the goat.
Peace B with U and God bless you
brendalee
Re: why do you think Christains are persecuted Posted on: 2005/5/31 21:57
Not too shy to talk
ok, some of this stuff is way out there. I don't believe the bible is incorrectly written. I believe Paul saw he was wrong and lived, breathed and died for christ and I don't see where we can judge such a man.

Of course I have heard of the holy wars. I understand that many religions were forced on people. But FAITH, you cannot force. Every religion has as atroscity. Nobody can be forced to believe. "Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God"

People have always been forced to confess a faith that they didn't believe in. That was not the point.

The question was why is the Christain faith persecuted even in american, english and canadian courts, schools ect...

I should have been more to the point.

WE can't have our monuments in the courtrooms but the same forum has jewish, muslim and other religions monuments standing! Our kids are told that we can't pray in school but the law says that we can. American Christians who have been standing up for what they believe in have been hauled into court over and over again.

Believe in whatever faith you want, you are accountable. I am not going to hold a gun to your head to force you to say you believe in something that you really don't! But let us pray when we want, talk about God when we want and have an opinion without being taken to court about it!

(1) 2 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post