Oneness - True Faith
brendalee
do you believe in the power of the Holy Spirit? Posted on: 2005/6/3 4:46
Not too shy to talk
I believe in the power of the Holy Spirit for deliverance, healing and the edification of the church. I am baptised in the Holy Spirit, have been given the gift of speaking in unknown tounges, lay hand on people for deliverance, infilling of the Holy Spirit and healing. I have been given the gift of visions adn dreams with interpretation.

This is NOT a boast. God did that. The reason I am bringing it up is this. The scripture that says that in the lasst days, there will be many who claim they know God but deny the power of Him. Many who call Him Lord, Lord but He will say "I know you, NOT."

So, what say,you?

brendalee
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: do you believe in the power of the Holy Spirit? Posted on: 2005/6/3 18:24
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Hi brenda I must say, I love you!!
The reason being is I have spent many months talking on other christian sites and they are rude and deaf, as they were with my brother Yeshua. They have just been so rude i have just said Good bye. Then i come to my site and your post is like a light at the end of the tunnel.
Namaste

Now i know what you mean with the Holy spirit, as for most of my life i have been taught by it, i have had miracles by it and most things i have asked have happened.
I fufilled revelations chapter 10 without prior knowledge, of what was written, i could just hear the Holy spirit so i did it. 2 years later i read the Bible, it made me cry when i read it and it foretold excatly as i had done 2 year previously with a group of friends.

Yet always i have only worship God alone, respected and loved Yeshua as a brother, yet God is my lord alone!!!
Quote:

Mat 7:21-23 Not everyone who says to Me, Lord! Lord! shall enter the kingdom of Heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in Heaven. (22) Many will say to Me in that day, Lord! Lord! Did we not prophesy in Your name, and through Your name throw out demons, and through Your name do many wonderful works? (23) And then I will say to them I never knew you! Depart from Me, those working lawlessness!

So if you see, what is said it is the father, who Yeshua pointed to.

I have been to heaven with in this life time and all point to the father/ center/ God/ Oneness/ brahma/ plus every name is not enough to describe something so powerful.

please i ask you to not trust the pharisees any more, ie Books of John and Paul. it appers also that even Peter seems to be swept away by them, so fulfilling what was written about him.
Quote:

Mat 5:20 For I say to you that unless your righteousness shall exceed that of the scribes and Pharisees, you shall in no case enter into the kingdom of Heaven.

brendalee
Re: do you believe in the power of the Holy Spirit? Posted on: 2005/6/4 4:20
Not too shy to talk
My Dear Wizanda,

How precious you are! There is not one soul that I do not weep in my heart over. You are precious and lovely to God. But what is wonderful is that He loves the unlovely and I know a lot of unlovely people that call themselves Christain and even other "tolerant" religions. I am so sad to know that you have been hurt by Christains. It is for us to love on every person. I like to call Jesus Yeshua also because that is his name. Mary called Him Jesus.

We are called to love people into the kingdom. The bible says that the Jews would be provoked by jealousy through the christains to believe. Who would want to be jealous of greedy, hateful and haughty people who only care that they are right. My uncle used to be like that. To have a deep passion toknow God and share the truth of what you know is awesome. But to be overzealous and condemning to the lost is certainly no way to win anyone to the cross!

I feel like the Lord has impressed upon me to pray for you. I think it is great to know about all these other faiths purely because the Holy spirit is present to show truth along the way. But may I offer a word of warning? Please be careful that with all this information, that your mind does not become clouded! I envy your knowledge. I will be reading these other beleifs to discuss them with you.

The Power of the Holy Spirit in my life has been my hope. I have seen the hem of Jesus' garment and His Bronzed feet beside me while I was on the floor in prayer. I was afraid to move when I felt a heavy arm around me. I was given a word that my migraines would be healed and even though it took a couple years, I am healed and haven't had a headache for such a long time!!! Praise Yeshua!

The scripture you have refered to is rather confusing to explain but I'll try. There are a lot of people who go to church and profess christianity and do really good works. But they do not love God they only fear Him and are afraid of hell. They worship God with their lips and their works but their hearts are far from Him. They are workers of iniquity and their works will be burned up in the fires of judgement. That is why Jesus says to depart from him because they are workers of iniquity.

Because we cannot be righteous on or own, Jesus became the lamb. Because, there is not anything we can do (unless any man should boast) to enter into the kingdom, Jesus took our sin upon Himself, took our sin upon Himself because we could never have enough faith on our own to be healed. Jesus became the scapegoat.

By the way,I must argue the point and I will post this question, Do you believe that God turned His back on Jesus because of the sin of the world being on Him? I say No way. I'll explain that in my other post !!!

I love talking to you!

brendalee
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post