Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Wisdom of the Cross Potter Posted on: 2007/6/22 9:07
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Isa 29:14-16

(14) Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

(15) Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?

(16) Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

Isa 45:9-10

(9) Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?

(10) Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth?

Rom 9:21 (21) Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

Jer 8:9-12

(9) The wise men are ashamed, they are dismayed and taken: lo, they have rejected the word of the LORD; and what wisdom is in them?

(10) Therefore will I give their wives unto others, and their fields to them that shall inherit them: for every one from the least even unto the greatest is given to covetousness, from the prophet even unto the priest every one dealeth falsely.

(11) For they have healed the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace.

(12) Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? nay, they were not at all ashamed, neither could they blush: therefore shall they fall among them that fall: in the time of their visitation they shall be cast down, saith the LORD.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post