Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Are Religious peoples insane? Posted on: 2007/8/22 16:01
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
After spending Years online now and in life talking to religious peoples, I can not understand them...

If when you attack someone's soul this produces EGO, EGO makes the accuser of soul happen and we call that Satan (in some peoples understanding)..

So when people are trying to convert peoples, does it make someone become a nicer person or does the same attitude remain inside?

Then they fight them self over it and so become more egotistical (God doesn't approach EGO, yet Oneness), and now also religious....so then with this bigger EGO they hit others over the head with it, expressing their worst fears and not actually really doing it too help other peoples, yet for gain and to prove them self's right.

There are countless evangelical religious forums, where their main purpose seems the exploration and expansion of Christianity (which is the Anti-Christ Biblically)....

So are the Blind leading the Blind....Yeh very much so and each leaning on evidence that has no foundations to begin?

Christianity is a joke and can be proven in a court of law, where rules apply to understanding...

They don't on almost every forum and place I have tried to discuss this, as they all believe they are actually following Christ...

Which is a joke when he said "Have Faith in God"....

Though it isn't just about Christianity, that is a large section of it, as for every worker of iniquity (Christian) there are countless peoples now fighting (teaching) them also....yet getting no where....

Is there any hope for a world where it is right to kill God's son and say that is Good News?

To us (Biblically) that is murder and the reasons most are crazy!

If I really went into this with Biblical scriptures:

Jer 25:15-16
(15) For thus said the LORD God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it.
(16) And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.

So when a Christian approaches you again with their lies....Trust that Biblical we can collaborate this whole view point, else I do not speak....I don't elaborate it, I collaborate facts, which are facts..not let's add what we don't understand and make it all up...
So how you can say you have respect for God, when points are blatantly blasphemous and are against basic right and wrong, which is still beyond my understanding how the people can be so sick....

So another reason they are all insane; I haven't found a single religious group globally that actually keeps to the original texts.... They all have extra bits and private motives of someone's tyranny added, as to not actually make sense of the written words to begin with.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post