Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Inheritance and Grace were Removed for 30 Pieces of Silver Posted on: 2007/9/9 19:49
Helper
From Nottingham, UK

Mar 7:11-13

(11) But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is an Offering (Corban), that is to say, a sacrifice (gift), by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; he shall be free.

(12) And ye suffer him no more to do ought for his father or his mother;

(13) Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

Mat 10:34

(34) Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Mat 27:6-10

(6) And the chief priests took the silver pieces, and said, It is not lawful for to put them into the Offering (treasury = Corban), because it is the price of blood.

(7) And they took counsel, and bought with them the potter's field, to bury strangers in.

(8) Wherefore that field was called, The field of blood, unto this day.

(9) Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Zechariah (Jeremy) the prophet, saying, And they took the thirty pieces of silver, the price of him that was valued, whom they of the children of Israel did value;

(10) And gave them for the potter's field, as the Lord appointed me.

Zec 11:7-14

(7) And I will feed the flock of slaughter, even you, O poor of the flock. And I took unto me two staves; the one I called Grace (Beauty), and the other I called Inheritance (Bands); and I fed the flock.

(8) Three shepherds (Pharisees, Levites, and Sadducees) also I cut off in one month; and my soul lothed them, and their soul also abhorred me.

(9) Then said I, I will not feed you: that that dieth, let it die; and that that is to be cut off, let it be cut off; and let the rest eat every one the flesh of another.

(10) And I took my staff, even Grace (Beauty), and cut it asunder, that I might break my covenant which I had made with all the people.

(11) And it was broken in that day: and so the poor of the flock that waited upon me knew that it was the word of the LORD.

(12) And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver.

(13) And the LORD said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of the LORD.

(14) Then I cut asunder mine other staff, even Inheritance (Bands), that I might break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post