Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Are Quango's just Pharisees in disguise? Posted on: 2007/9/20 10:05
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
QUasi-Autonomous Non-Governmental Organisation

Basically that means no one is in charge of them and they are in charge of them selves, to make countless laws and legally binding paper work for everyone else....

Which means if they make a mess of things and all goes wrong..they are not to blame and neither is the government who appointed them....

There are more and more of these everywhere and since we are all pointing fingers at the governments, maybe we should realize it isn't the governments so much placing the extra paper work, yet these quango's......

Allot of them asses static's and then send reports of how well they are doing....in nice pie charts etc = Geography..(I didn't learn geographic information in this lesson at school, yet learned quangoism)

Quote:

Mat 23:2
(2) Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:

Pharisees = Hierarchal structuring, blatant disregard for truth, converting people to their way of thinking through force, law makers and you can't understand what they have written.

So some points are clearer, God did not tell Moses to write the books of laws..God told Moses to relate to the people....

It was Moses' father in law who told him to write the books of law, to save time...

So hopefully that is clearer Yeshua (Christ) stood against Moses on numerous points of making laws and forgetting love.....as did quite a few prophets also, on teaching of sacrifices....

Anyways the point is since the day Moses made all these laws, we have been adding to them continuously and making it harder and harder too understand basic living due to the rig-moral of over complicated laws that do not exists or apply any more....

For instance.."if a woman is unclean, should she be banished from the camp?..or maybe if someone steals, we should stone them to death, unless on Sunday (or is that Saturday or even Friday?)?....

So instead of keep adding laws to more laws, let's remove them all....

Quote:

Rule a nation with justice.
Wage war with surprise moves.
Become master of the universe without
striving.
How do I know that this is so?
Because of this!

The more laws and restrictions there
are,
The poorer people become.
The sharper men's weapons,
The more trouble in the land.