Oneness - True Faith
qOLOp
Re: The origin of the universe Posted on: 2005/6/21 3:17
=->qOLOp
It seems that the only way to explain anything that we believe in, is faith. whether or not it is in God, creationism or especially evolution. It is just something that cannot be explained by common sense.

Like to have a being that creates. If He is God, then He can do whatever He wants. He can create matter from nothing because He is a creator. He can create a new soul and make it an eternal being. He created angels and humans and gave them human souls. Angels are different from humans. They are not born, they do not die. They exist in the supernatural and sometimes show themselves here on earth. There is evidence all through the bible concerning this including the judgement of the men and judgement of the angels being separate events. Not everyone believes this. Nor do they chose to interperet the bible the same way as others. This is belief.

Faith also applies to evolutionists. They have to believe that there is no God and no creator. That everything came from cells and such. Somehow they have to justify that nobody created that cell. It somehow just happened, evolved into a breathing, living thinking being and all life came from that type of beginning. Yep, that takes a lot of faith! Go to reasons to believe.org or reasons.org. There is a great cooperation of extremely inteligent scietists who can talk over all of our heads who believe in creation. There site is dedicated to the showing of evidence that there is a creator.

I personally do not understand a great many scientific things but I don't see how cells can spontaniously create greater beings. Beings with systems in them that work together to create a thinking being.

I know the angel statement is going to hit a nerve with wizanda and I am very sorry about that as I love Him dearly. But this is about stateing our beliefs, right? I don't believe everything I here and see. My heart and soul agrees with him that we have to all believe in God and serve Him. We are not the same as God because we cannot create the universe. If any man thinks he can, let him start with a rabbit.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: The origin of the universe Posted on: 2005/6/21 4:56
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Brenda I am sorry to say, yet you have ruined a perfectly good thread.
This is where the universe came from, I answered with scientific terms of what God has shown me.
You answer by arguing about evolution, who was talking about evoultion?
If you read what i had been putting, it is about where the smallest parts of the universe came from, and in doing so making the universe.
These parts where made by God, and are God.
The way I explained it, was correctly as I can see, and proved scientific theory comes from God.
All you doing is causing arguments and people to rise up, were you in a bad mood or something?
Please refrain from feeling attacked on this site and try to write in peace N love, so you are humble in aproch like when you teach a child.
Peace N love B with U
avyakt7
Re: The origin of the universe Posted on: 2005/6/21 15:37
Just popping in
Interesting explanation about the universe. I will limit to answer your question and state my viewpoint:
"Atoms join one way or another, acording to science, yet water joins both ways???
Plus water is 2 gases, why would 2 gases form to make a liquid?"

You probably meant 2 hydrogen atoms bound by 1 oxygen atom makes up a molecule of water. Different configurations can occur which are not random but predestined. As far as gases turning into liquids: "At a sufficiently high pressure, however, the gas becomes liquid." For a more detailed explanation: http://nobelprize.org/physics/laureates/1910/press.html
liquids and gases are just states of matter. " Matter is not created neither destroyed, it only changes." So, water changes into gases just as the water cycle pinpoints.

Science deals with matter. All questions related with matter must be explained through science; otherwise it is just mere belief. It is scientific to say that the universe couldn't be created. why? because matter cannot be created neither destroyed...atoms cannot be created neither destroyed.
It is important to understnad this point before moving on...So this means that God didn't create the universe? Yes. God is a Soul. Souls are eternal. This material world has always existed just like God and just like you and me.
Sorry to bring these news especially since they may be against the teaching of religious "holy books", etc. which were written by human beings whith the knowledge they had 2500 years ago.

Then this means that the "big bang" created everything ? NO.
Because matter is not created neither destroyed. Besides, the laws of causality and the 3 aspects of time are not followed logically when you think about a beginning. This is reasonable. This is logical. This is scientific.

Science cannot understand spiritual, subtle matters because those are not in the realm of matter. For instance, science cannot tell you how to stop your thoughts, or what are the thoughts? Science cannot understnad God because this is an experience, a different consciousness is required to perceive the subtlety of this. Normal everyday people engrossed in body consciousness cannot perceive this. Thoughts and feelings are not in the realm of science. Psychology does a lame job trying to understand this in a "scientific way."

Therefore; there is NO origin in the universe. It has always existed.. and always will. WHY? Because matter cannot be created neither destroyed... it can only be transformed.. and this is exactly what have been going on in the universe for centuries. The first LAW of thermodynamics also known as the LAW of conservation of energy/ matter, affects everyone.
wizanda
Re: The origin of the universe Posted on: 2005/6/21 20:28
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Namaste

I read the article on gases and liquids

I still have big problem, what caused these to interact in the ways in which they do?

Take a step out of the picture for a minute, if you get my meaning......

Why can we with science, find these theories, you say that matter has to exist, yet what caused it to be matter?
Why is it not just random lines, all over with no form?
Why can we have a periodic table, with mathematical equations to it?

What caused it to have principles, in which to work with in?

This is what I was trying to explain, as for there to be:
A building there needs to be a builder with a plan; else the building will fall down.

For a painting a painter with an idea, if not you will end up with a messy painting.

Can you see my point from these; why are so many things in the world in which we live working in symbiosis.

Why is every animal catered for?

Why does matter get sucked in to a black hole and come out as ultra violet light (not matter)?

Do you get my point, there is something out side of the picture else it would be a mess.
There wouldn't be mathematical formulas, for us to think we discovered, and then win noble prizes.

Your thoughts?

Peace N love B with U
« 1 (2) 3 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post