Oneness - True Faith
avyakt7
The origin of the universe Posted on: 2005/6/15 15:54
Just popping in
Who was created first the chicken or the egg? ( and most important:WHY?)

"The problem of the origin of the universe is a bit like the old question: Which came first, the chicken, or the egg." - Stephen Hawkins
Philosophers and Scientists treat this question as a conundrum. The belief is that the "Time arrow" is a "straight line"; from a nebulous beginning to an uncertain future. This question is answered if we consider time as being curved, a circle. Then, around this circular time there is always a chicken before an egg and an egg before a chicken. Time is cyclical and predestined. Past, present and future are relative to a point of reference (Einstein). There is no creation, things always existed but changed. "Matter is not created nor destroyed, it only changes". This is called eternity. There is neither beginning nor end in eternity.

Evolutionists and Creationists cannot explain the "beginning" in a rational way, some believe in a "supernatural beginning" which is not consistent with the first law of conservation of energy. Some others talk about a big explosion, not realizing that something had to cause it. The law of "cause and effect" cannot be ignored or used only when convenient. If matter cannot be created the logical solution is that matter always existed. This logical solution is fully consistent with the cyclical model of time which is well known by Eastern cultures, which by the way; are the oldest cultures in the world (with quite a bit of wisdom and knowledge as we in the west are finding out).
The three aspects of time; past, present and future must be present in any reasonable explanation of time. Time being movement from being to becoming cannot be linear, cannot be a "straight line". When we think about a "beginning" we are not following this logical thought.
The western world has chosen to ignore this view and rather follow contradictory beliefs.

God is in the realm of the unlimited. God being beyond physical matter does not deal with matter at all. God is an incorporeal entity, a soul, just like we, humans are souls with a bodily experience, even though we may believe that we are bodies and because of that "illusion" we experience suffering. (duality of matter.)

It is quite impressive that in this age of technology and knowledge of how matter operates, we still believe in traditions and contradictory ideas which logic and reasoning can solve. It is a wonder how we aren't open minded to knowledge but instead choose the more convenient and traditional ideas even though irrational.

Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: The origin of the universe Posted on: 2005/6/16 7:07
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Thanks for Defining the question!!

I will answer my thoughts properly, later when I have the time.

1st I must do some research on quantum mechanics and the structure of quarks.

As you seem to know your science, see if you can find me a picture of quarks?

All will come apprent later when I have the chance to reply properly

Something that is bugging me, you sound like someone I knew, do I know you?

Peace N love B with U
avyakt7
Re: The origin of the universe Posted on: 2005/6/16 15:21
Just popping in
Other than the fact that I met you in cyberspace the last cycle... No, I don't recall meeting you.

something that was found in another site about the origin of the universe which talks about quarks...

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/ ... ion/index.php/t41064.html

"....well hydrdogen is not just hydrogen, its a proton and an electron, so basically protons and electrons are the begining of everything, however protons and electrons are made up of quarks, so basically quarks are responsible for the beggining of everything, however, some beleive even quarks can be further broken down, all the way down to strings, which are in essense just infinetly small loops of vibrating energy, and if this is true, then the energy that can neither be created nor destroyed is the beggining of everything, and if that is true, than that means everything is, has been , and always will be, infinite, and never actually had a begining in the first place..."

Obviously he/she meant "eternal" rather than "infinite."
Since logically if matter cannot be created neither destroyed, whatever exists is what exists, we cannot add / substract things to it, so it is not infinite.

wizanda
Re: The origin of the universe Posted on: 2005/6/16 18:29
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Thanks for the info!!
Relax, Shalom Bro
Namaste

Ok then I was wrong in saying Quarks then, I thought they had seen it was lines and this is what Quarks were.
So we need a name for these lines, as this is what I saw when I died. I did like calling them Quaks though as from some of the sites I found, they are having trouble making sense of Quarks completely.

The universe from a spiritual realm persepctive was made up of these lines.
The lower levels are dense lines and straight without much energy. The higher are bouncing lines, that have Transcended the normal state of reality and contain Immense energies and Characteristics.
In doing so finding rest, in a state of perfection being free to float and choose reality for the lower levels of these lines.
These within the higher realms learn from other lines. They have become colourful and vibrant with infomation and love contained within these strands.

Ok so that is what I meant before, please ask, if dosen`t make sense in anyway and I will explain what I mean.

Back to the question of the thread.

Now if you can imagine what I am describing what caused these lines to take form and have this structure.
If you imagine with out any set order in which to interact, the universe would just be in a state of chaos, with all these lines muddled.

Yet where did the lines come from?

Imagine there was nothing and that there was just space without any form or shape. Complete nothingness

Then something within either of these, wished to exsist, so then appered, one single strand. This would have taken Immense wishing to exsist, how I do not know.

Then at first there was just one strand and this wished to know what it was and understand its self.
So it made a reflection of its self, to see its self, the same as cells form in a way.
From this point it made reflection, after reflection till this very center that once came from nothing is what we now call God.
From there it created out side of this, if you know about the dream walkers in Aborigine beliefs, they created by speech and made the landscape.

Now I know from a scientific back ground this is not easy to take in, it has taken me ages to even start to comprehend it.

Yet atoms and elements are only a part of the bigger picture as they are quite large in comparison.

Science is only theory and by experiments, how can we experiment on something, that is so small we can hardly even see it, when we try.

As for scientific theory it has many things that defy their own princaples for example water.

Atoms join one way or another, acording to science, yet water joins both ways???
Plus water is 2 gases, why would 2 gases form to make a liquid?

The problem within all of this is what causes them to hold form, what told them how they should interact and why do the contain structure and ways to interact?

This is what I am trying to explain, the big things are made up of the small things.

The universe isn't Purely as we see it and a big bang created all this, as there is dynamic structure, and on a smaller level this has many flaws. As this would make no logical sense as where or how could this structure, come in to being, even with millions of years and a lot of chance. It wouldn't cause it to be dynamic and interact as it does.

Can you see what I mean?

Peace N love B with U

P.S If you are on Yahoo get in touch,Plz
(1) 2 3 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post