Oneness - True Faith
avyakt7
Re: CREATION OF UNIVERSE Posted on: 2005/6/27 19:26
Just popping in
Most stories that I've heard of talk about "seeing" a light.
Most religious traditions talk about the light too in one way or another.
As it was explained, you cannot see something unless you have physical eyes to see. Your experience is something that can be categorized into visions. So, You had a vision. But what do you actually know about God? Did you mention who is him? What his task is? where He resides? What is our relationship with Him? Why it is important for us to know about Him now?
Did He explained the true history of humanity? Did He explained you about the 3 aspects of time and the 3 worlds?..
the law of action?
and after knowing all of this.... Did you put his knowledge into the light of modern science/ logic/ philosphy to find out that what He is saying is true? AND most importantly, to put into practice this knowledge...
Visions are just that, and as you explained several times, you have a hard time explaining what you have seen...
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: CREATION OF UNIVERSE Posted on: 2005/6/27 19:59
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
This is not the thread for this topic, if you want to know what God is just ask in a diffrent thread.

I have been trying my best to explain parts of it to you and for some time now.

If you open your mind a bit instead of trying to poke holes at me, we might get some where!

One thing I will say, my upbringing causes me to say him, yet I don't like to refer to God as it. It's a matter of habit I say him, yet God is unisexual.

Any way lets start one more thread "on what is God?" if your that curious and I will try my best to answer.

Thats if you will try to please look at this with an open mind.

Love N peace B with U
avyakt7
Re: CREATION OF UNIVERSE Posted on: 2005/6/28 1:16
Just popping in
God is not unisexual. Souls do not have gender.
qOLOp
Re: CREATION OF UNIVERSE Posted on: 2005/6/28 7:53
=->qOLOp
Quote:
Of or relating to only one sex.

Maybe the wrong word to use, yet also the right one if you understand english and actual read what the person is talking about.

If you are going to continue in this way, trying to point holes then I no longer wishes to speak to you, as i am begining to find you rude.

Souls can have multiple genders, as they contain the knowledge of its past lifes.
« 1 2 3 (4) 5 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post