Oneness - True Faith
qOLOp
OCTOBER TREES, or 'Dying Quietly' Posted on: 2005/7/3 1:54
=->qOLOp
His Face I see among the trees, His sweet humility. They do not fight. With branches raised, they're dying ... quietly. With spirits bowed,their beauty grows. What glory of the Son, as golden leaves release their hold, and with Him become One.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
suzyq
Re: OCTOBER TREES, or 'Dying Quietly' Posted on: 2006/2/13 4:45
Just can't stay away
Winter has set in a time of rejuvenation...
yet look closely and the face still smiles from within the bark of the tree, for he is still there. Committed to seeing through our illusion. A perspective different than our own.

Acceptacnce of the cycles of life, a time to be reborn and bloom, to produce fruit, to be harvested and release ones leaves and then a dormant phase to ponder new growth of the coming season.

I see each cycle and season not as an actual death, rather as a spiritual transformation. A marking of the cycles of life. For even as humanity we must face these changes within self. To recognise them as such is a beginning for many.

The tree is a wise teacher, various forms scattered upon ths home we call earth, allow his wisdom to capture your heart.

Ponder upon the gifts a tree may offer to thee. For each season the tree holds true to its purpose and never complains. It sways with the ever changes climate and endures the harshest of conditions. Have you wondered how to minimize a trees stress during such times?

I am in gratitude for the many trees who share their life force with me and myself for the knowledge and the rememberence to give back to thee willingly. We are indeed
ONENESS!

In harmony and magic,
suzyq
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post