Oneness - True Faith
qOLOp
HOW TOXIC IS YOUR HOME? Posted on: 2005/7/8 0:18
=->qOLOp
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to get some information out to you. Did you know that Chlorine Bleach can burn, irritate skin, eyes, and the respiratory system!
Ammonia can be damaging to the eyes, skin, and respiratory tract!
Air fresheners contain toxins that include Formaldehyde and Phenol!
Dishwashing detergents contain dry chlorine, which is the #1 cause of poisoning in children according to poison control!
Furniture polish contains Petroleum Distillates, which can cause skin and lung cancer!These just name a few. You can do a smell test on your household cleaners. Quite simply the more they smell the more the toxins.

Another fact for all you moms that stay at home cleaning day in and day out: According to the National Cancer Society, a 15 year study found that stay at home women are at higher risk of cancer!

Also, children with chronic lung infections, asthma, Cystic Fibrosis, ADHD are actually at risk when mom cleans the house? We wouldn't dream of letting our children breath poison fumes intentionally, yet we do it every time we protect them by cleaning the house!

Then there are the side effects these products have on are environment. We are slowly killing the earth. We need to get back to basics.

A really cool book I read recently is "Radiant Body, Restful Mind" by Shubhra Krishan. She addresses living more simply and safely in all aspects of our life.

I hope you take this information seriously. If you want to learn about a company that has healthy products for your home and families, contact me at healthysuccess@adlandpro.com or check out my website at MomsWIN A special is going on the month of July For $1 you can sign up for great deals on great product directly from the company. NO OBLIGATION TO YOU.

Bright Blessings
diamondove
(Sandra Dioszegi)
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
healthysuccess
Re: HOW TOXIC IS YOUR HOME? Posted on: 2005/7/19 21:07
Just popping in
From Gustine, CA
Okay, that really ends like a sales pitch. That is not what I meant it to be like. The company I am working with has a mission. That is to let people know how toxic many of their everyday products are. Here is some information from an article written by By Dr. George Grant
Toxicologist/Analytical Chemist/Microbiologist
Founder of the International Academy of Wellness

"More children under four die of accidental poisonings at home than are accidentally killed with guns at home. The average home today contains more chemicals than were found in a typical chemistry lab. Go into your kitchen and your bathroom and look under your sinks where you keep your cleaning and personal care supplies. What have you found? Window cleaner? Bleach? Dishwashing detergent? Shampoo? Toothpaste? If you read the label on toothpaste, it says not to swallow the paste!

These products can be violent lethal poisons with the potential to kill or seriously injure your child. Most dishwashing detergents include naphta, which is a central nervous system depressant, diethanolamine, a possible liver poison, and chlorophenylphenol, a metabolic stimulant that is considered a toxic substance.

Of all chemicals commonly found in homes, 150 have been linked to allergies, birth defects, cancer and psychological abnormalities. We have a higher rate of kids with cancer and learning disabilities than ever. If that doesn't say we're doing something wrong in our environment, I'd hate to see what it takes! According to the American Cancer Society, there has been a 26 percent increase in cancer over the last 2 decades!

You should also be concerned about the air that you and your children breathe. Cleaning products and some personal care products release toxic vapors into the air when they are used and even when they are stored. Children may be particularly vulnerable to chemical fumes. They inhale more air per pound of body weight than adults, and because pollutants are generally heavier than air and collect closer to the floor, small children breath greater concentrations than do grown ups."

This also includes our beloved animal companions. What are we doing to their health, as well?

I just want people to think about what products they are using, and find safer, environmentally safe, alternatives.
If you are having trouble finding quality products, at a decent expense, contact me, and I will give you information about a company that cares. Any personal information you give to me, will remain CONFIDENTIAL.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post