Oneness - True Faith
Doves_Grace
Re: Branches Posted on: 2005/7/10 7:29
Just popping in
From pittsburgh
Hmm... no, I never had thought about it that way, Though, I thank you every much for showing me... in the basics, what your saying, is kind of like, be my own church, and live with god, in my own way?

Audrey
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: Branches Posted on: 2005/7/10 7:58
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
You Got it!

Also if you read this Christians break every commandment

Now this is not in the slightest to say Yeshua said it wrong, yet what the pharisees taught causes this.

Mat 5:20 For I say to you that unless your righteousness shall exceed that of the scribes and Pharisees, you shall in no case enter into the kingdom of Heaven.

I was brought up in a strong Christian family, my auntie owns a christian book shop.

Yet when I was 5 years old, I knew much of what is on this site.

I also knew I was sent from heaven, yet I wasn't sure with the way the world is today.

So God has proved to me many times untill I have no doubt,(encluding me fufilling Revelations chapter 10 before I read it) So please read alot of the .Articles.

As for going to most churchs, they actual distracts from what Yeshua taught and most important God.

It is nice to have fellowship true, and this is what this site is for.

Yet from what I can see from what the prophecy says many of them are from the mother of all harlots.

A harlot is to worship something other then God and mother makes it that it has children ie the churchs.

Do you follow that?

N B with U
Doves_Grace
Re: Branches Posted on: 2005/7/11 0:00
Just popping in
From pittsburgh
I sort of follow it.. I understand that I think your saying, is churches are good for fellowship, but they can tend to draw the foucous (sp) off of god sometimes... and that while you are your own church.. this site is used for fellowship?

Audrey
healthysuccess
Re: Branches Posted on: 2005/7/11 6:34
Just popping in
From Gustine, CA
I just wanted to add a recent experience I just had. I went to sign in with my local pagan chat group, and found I was banned. I was taken by complete surprise! I was in tears trying to figure out what I had done to offend. I couldn't even contact the moderator. I was lucky enough (guided) to have communicated recently, by email, with one of the members. She asked for me what I had done. Apparently, I offended them because I sent a link to a Christian site that has the most beautiful video, that to me, should be seen by all people, of all races and religions. It is called "The Interview", and if anyone is interested, here is their link: http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/home.html
When I saw it, it moved me to tears. I thought, this is what it should be about.
Apparently one moderator did not agree. So ultimately, we are all human, and no matter what religion you say you are with, there will be people who are not open-minded.
Wizanda recently sent me something that I think will be my response from now on, "when asked what is your religion?......I replied my religion is kindness"
« 1 2 (3) 4 5 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post